54

I really tried to get this out with the other two chapters, but shit happens. A favorite cousin of my fiancé's was killed a a car wreck a few days ago and is so surreal to use cause we literally were just with him, so we're spending a lot of time with family the week coming up. I'll definitely post when I can though.

Roddy Ricch

Roddy Ricch

I had set up this like give back/toy drive event out in Compton. Basically just wanted to make sure my people had a good Christmas. I had put hella money into this shit and had a great turn out, we were literally left with nothing, and that was a good feeling.

It's so many people out here that need help. So many people that got dealt a bad hand and people like me, don't be wanting to help, so that's what I did this year. Especially with all this shit going on in the world, I had to. A pandemic ain't shit you can just bounce back from. That take some time.

"It was my mission to make sure your ass was there and on time without any hassle.. but 1 out of 3 ain't bad." Winnt said throwing a arm over my shoulder.

"And I appreciate that." I said to them, "y'all just kicking shit right now?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." They said unison. We were all just talking and vibing out right now.

Tristen was the only one not here but that was because she was here earlier in the event. But had to go pick up Milo from her mom's a little early. So we spoke briefly before she had to leave.

"Aye, y'all just pull up at my spot," I said and everybody looked at me.

"No, not Roddy inviting everybody over," Donbo said and I sucked my teeth.

"Don't even do me like that, y'all know I love having y'all around but.. shit y'all eat all of Milo's snacks. And y'all know Tris don't play that shit."

"Cause he get all the good shit! Why it gotta be the kids that always get the fye shit? They don't know shit about some damn dunkaroos." Bree said.

"Aye! Now that's facts!" Relly chimed in.

"Aye, take it or leave it, I got hella snacks at the crib right now."

"Shit ain't gotta tell me twice, come on Bree I'm riding with you," Winnt said pulling her along.

I chuckled, "Y'all niggas don't ever wanna do shit until I mention food."

"Cause we already know, going to your crib you finna blow our fucking head off."

"I can't help that I big smoke," I shrugged.

"Y'all sliding or what?" I asked and they all agreed.

Within the next few minutes we were all leaving the event area, and I rode with Keefa. I went ahead a texted Tristen to give her a heads up and of course she was cool with it since we'd be down in the basement.