19

I'd thought I'd be so much farther by this chapter but oh well 😂 this might just be once of them long ass books. I also would like to apologize for neglecting all my other books for this one. I'm really invested in this one 🥴

Tristen Ashley
"I can't believe you're leaving already." I said as I sat on the bed, watching Rodrick pack his bag.

"Why? You gonna miss me?" He said as he threw a couple pairs of underwear into his back along with two fresh packs of white tees.

That was literally all he packed. Everything else was jewelry and cash and a couple pairs of shoes and his toiletries.

"Only a little." I responded poking my lip out.

I peeked into his bag, scrunching my face up, "This all you plan to wear? White tees and jeans?" I asked him as I pulled them out his bag.

He smirked, taking them out my hand and stuffing them back into his bag, before zipping it closed.

"Nah," he shook his head, "I'm shopping as soon as I land," he said.

"Ugh, Don't remind me," I rolled my eyes getting up from the bed. Was I slightly jealous?

Yes, of course. We'd just made us a thing and he's shipped off to the best place ever.

Yeah, you read that right.

"Man, Don't act like that," he said, "I asked if you wanted to go and you said- I'm not finna start dropping what I got going on for a man, even if it is a trip to Paris." He mocked me in my voice reciting the conversation we had.

I rolled my eyes at him again, "I know what the fuck I said." I crossed my arms and huffed.

"I know you ain't turning up at me," he said and I left out the room and he was right behind me.

"Who else could I be talking to then, hm?" I said looking back at him.

He dropped his bag quickly, before grabbing me by my waist and pulling me to him. He had me stuck between him and the wall, our noses were just centimeters away from each other as we stared at each other.

"Don't you have a flight to catch?" I said making him snap out of whatever trance he was in.

"I do... ion know why you holding me up." He flipped it on me and I gave him a straight face.

"Boy get out my face, you the one pushing me up against walls and shit, not doing anything about it." I crossed my arms.

Next thing I knew, he was back in my face, pressing me up against the wall before connecting our lips, and we started making out heavily.

When he pulled away, he softly bit my lip.

"Stop holdin' me up." He said and I pushed him.

"Yeah, I think I'm ready for you to go," I rolled my eyes.

"Damn, do you want me to stay or to go, which is it?" He laughed and I shook my head at him.

"You're annoying." I rolled my eyes, "Come on, tell Milo bye." We stepped into his room.

Rodrick reached to grab him picking him up. Milo woke up when he grabbed him but he didn't fight his sleep too much.