10

part 1

Tristen Ashley
"Hey, chica, ouu, what's wrong? I asked Cleo as she walked in with Mason behind her.

"Hey Mase."

"Sup shordie!" He fist bumped me and I chuckled. I had learned over the past few weeks that Mason was quite the tough character. He had a soft spot for females though.

 He had a soft spot for females though

(Mason is played by YG btw)

"Just some Braxton Hicks." She said though gritted teeth then smiled.

"..okay... do you need to go to the hospital?"

"Hell nah, I done ran her ass to the hospital three times this week, we ain't going nowhere until I see a head pop out. I'm ti'ed now, where's my brotha at? I got some to give him?" He said going through the house.

"Check the ball pit," I sis before when was out of earshot. He threw me a thumbs up.

"You need a water or anything?" I asked her as we walked towards the back patio.

"No, but I will take some of that punch over there," she said going over to the food and drinks."

I laughed and then my mom appeared behind me. "Who's this who just came in?" She asked.

"Oh mom, this is Cleo. Cleo, this is my- Cleo!" She was too busy stuffing her face. She looked at me with a mouth full of food.

"She's Rodrick's best friend, a client and also friend of mine." I smiled.

"Hey, I'm Cleo. Sorry, this food is amazing." She said grabbing a napkin.

"Thank you."

"Oh you made this??? You really put your foot in here!"

"Thank you, but I'm sorry I have to ask—"

"Mom, don't." I sighed placing a finger on my temple.

"Hm?" Cleo said.

"You say you're Roddy's best friend? So who's the baby belong to?"

"Mom." I warned her again.

Cleo laughed, "No it's fine, I actually like answer this question. Me and Roddy grew up together, he may or may not have had a crush on me at some point, but he'd never say yes or no to that. Anyways, I didn't like him. I liked his brother, so this is his brother's baby in me," she patted her belly. "Mason! Come here, come meet Tristen's mama!" She shouted out into the yard.

Hm, that was new information to me..

Mason had a drink in his hand while talking to Rodrick. They were both watching Milo and the other kids in the ball pit. Mason finally walked up to us, but Rodrick stayed behind because head watching the kids.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He faked sounding sincere because he was truly over her pregnancy at this point.

They went through the whole introduction and my mom just ate it up. She was enjoying the fact that there was another Rodrick running around here so she could finally leave mine alone.

Picture PerfectOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara