47.1

Kendrell isn't the bad guy I promise he plays a very vital part lol.

Tristen Ashley
Nov. 25

"Thanks KD," I smiled as I grabbed the bowl from him.

"No problem, Tristen."

"Mommy, snack." Milo tugged at my leggings.

I nodded, "Okay baby give me a sec-"

"I can get it for him, it's no problem," Kendrell offered and I nodded thanking him.

"His snacks are-"

"Second shelf from the top, I know." He smirked and I chuckled.

Kendrell had been staying with us for the past three weeks. He had been taking care of hisself pretty well and he was in much higher spirits that when he first got here.

Today, he was actually getting his cast taken off and it was getting replaced with a boot for the next few weeks.

He hopped on one foot over to the pantry, causing Milo to laugh and imitate him following behind him. I laughed shaking my head as I continued to wash the last two dishes.

Kendrell and Milo had become pretty close. I think he actually looks to him like he's a big brother now, and I was okay with that. It was just that I hoped even after he was done here he would still stick around.

Kendrell grabbed him a snack for him and opened it up, giving it to him. It was a pack of goldfish so I didn't too much worry about him having the whole pack at once.

"Any thing else?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"After I finish these we can leave. Your doctors appointment is at 3 and it's almost 2. We've gotta go across town, so go ahead and get dressed." I told him and he nodded going to the room that he called his for the time being.

Since it was just me today, Milo would be going with us. Rodrick was at a meeting today with his label, then he had to go straight to another meeting with Apple right after, that's probably where he was now. The only time I saw him was late at night nowadays since he had been working so much lately.

On top of that, something else was bothering him but he wasn't speaking on it really. I was going to find out what it was but I wasn't trying to seem pushy about it.

I finished the last dish placing it on the drying rack.

"Milo come with mama," I said and he obliged, following me up the stairs with his snack in hand.

I went upstairs and got us dressed for the day. We'd been lounging around for most of the morning just in sweats, with messy hair so now it was time to look like something.

I put him on a pair of jeans and a grey sweatshirt with a flannel over it since it was a little colder today. I put a few braids in his hair and he went back over playing with his toy cars while I got dressed.