29

Roddy Ricch
After leaving from upstairs I went down to one of the empty rooms in the house to start setting up.

Earlier after I got everybody out the house, I was able to take everything I brought from Best Buy from the car to the room.

I had went all out for this. I bought light stands, expensive ass bulbs, a fancy ass camera and lenses to go on it when I really could've just borrowed Tristen's stuff.

But I wanted it to be a surprise.

I set up everything, including the background stand and of course I started looking for props that I could use for the idea I had in my head.

Hearing heels coming down the stairs I made sure everything was set before I went and met her at the bottom.

"Damn," I'm mumbled looking her up and down.

"So, what do you think?" She said taking the last step and twirling around. I grabbed her hand making her spin around once more.

"I fuck with it, you look fine as hell right now, fuck scratch that, beautiful." I cause making her blush.

We walked hand in hand through the house.

"So, are we doing these outdoor or something? Cause I'd love to take some by-" She stopped talking to take in m the whole lil set up I had.

A white backdrop as the background with two light boxes on each side with white lights. I used the umbrella lights with pink lightbulbs to give it that pink glow.

The black couch was the main piece where she'd be sitting at. I had also put up some streamers and a happy birthday banner and I even got her a cake and a old school pink phone as some extra props.

"You did all this yourself?" She asked turning to me.

I nodded.

"It's..wow." She said, "You really did your thing." She cheese hard  all while making this uglass face started to fan her eyes like she was tryna not cry.

I wanted to laugh but I didn't.

"Please don't cry." I said sighing.

"I'm not, I'm not." She dabbed the corner of her eyes.

I waited for her to get right before speaking, "Come on let's get started."

I went over to pick up the camera I'd bought earlier, attaching the lens.

"Where did you get that? Is that a a7?" She said and reached for the camera but I pulled it back.

"Gone, somewhere. I'm the photographer tonight." I said as I was setting up.

I had tipped the guy at Best Buy three bills to basically give me a crash course on how to use it. I picked up on it pretty fast, since the whole photography thing was interesting to me.

I slid my phone out my pocket and opened up my music, "What you wanna hear?"

"You." She said going over to sit on the couch, "Baby you specifically." She said laughing.