60

Roddy with the waves is back and I-🥴🥵

Tristen Ashley
"Yo what are you doing right now?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm coming." I said as I pulling into the parking lot of my self titled building, Tristen Ashley Studios.

"Where are you?"

"I just wanted to stop by and check on things, then I'll be home okay?" I said as I heard him sigh heavily.

"Damn do you not believe in off days?"

"I get it from you," I said and he had nothing to say.

He sighed, "Tristen you said you were taking a couple days break from going out there, why are you going up there?" He

"Cause, I miss it, it's like my new baby, I don't want anything to happen to it."

"Tristen nothing-" he sighed, "Go head and get some insight, then bring yo ass home. We got plans in a few still, remember?" I could tell he had a attitude but I wasn't affected by it.

"Mhm, I'll see you in a little bit."

"Don't stay out there all afternoon either," he said just before I hung up on him.

"Oop, I'll hear about that later." I shrugged getting out the car. I grabbed my purse and everything.

Rodrick had plans for us to go somewhere but he wouldn't tell me, it wasn't a surprise, let him tell it. So I figured if he couldn't tell me then I had no rush of being there.

I walked inside the almost finished building and smiled.

It was lunch time, so it wasn't but two or three workers here and they were all working on the space upstairs.

The only thing left to be done around here was finishing up the painting out the outside of the building, the newborn and maternity room had to be set up, the kitchen appliances, the infinity room needs to be installed and the different areas upstairs that needed to be reinforced just for the backdrop stands to be hung up.

All the hard work was almost done.

I walked towards the stairs checking them out since, I had them replace and moved them to a different side of the building.

"I'm in loveee," I said to myself. Everyone had really worked their asses off getting this place together for me and it really showed.

Everything had been coming together just like I wanted, and I wouldn't change anything else. By the middle of February everything should be finalized, and then I can start working from here.

I saw Jordan's reflection in the glass window from the conference room, so I turned and looked to see him leaning against the door frame, dressed in regular clothes instead of his usually bright orange tshirt.