61

Roddy Ricch
I was on my way to New York, for a interview with Rolling Stone and one of my idols, Future after they pushed the date up a week earlier.

When they first booked me for this interview, they had no insight on who I was going to be interviewing with so I gave them niggas the bright idea to just have someone relevant in music that fucks with my music and vice versa. We could interview each other. They fucked with the idea heavy too.

They said Future and my head almost exploded, I was happy as fuck. So of course I been in connects with Future since then, figuring out we not only have a lot in common, but our views on the music industry were one in the same.

Bird had called me, so I answered.

"Wassup Roddy? You still in the sky?"

"Yeah, I got like a hour left until I land, wassup? I know you ain't calling to ask how's the weather." I said and we both laughed.

"Yeah, I'm not. I wanted to let you know about the Grammys." He started.

"I'm listening."

"So, somebody pulled out for the preformance, two people actually, so they're wondering if you'd like to close out the show." Bird said calmly and I didn't understand how.

The Grammys? Want me? To close the show out?

"Forreal? They asking me that?" I asked.

"Yep, and they need a answer now."

"Tell them I'll do that shit. Ion even know why you called to tell me, you should've just answered for me." I let him know.

"Just wanted to be sure for you, I'd hate to tell them yes and then the Grammys get here and all you wanna do is just relax. Not preform." He said and I nodded.

"I get that, Bird. I appreciate it." He said just as a random number hit my line but I declined the call.

"That's some shit I don't wanna miss out on."

"Alright, I'll let them know. And they do want you to do just two songs. Only if you want to though because of how music is for you." He said and I nodded.

"I'll get back to them on that," I said, "You spoke to KD recently?" I asked.

I know he'd dropped the first song already, so Bird heard it but I wasn't sure about the second one.

"Yeah, I did actually. Me and him are going out to lunch today, to discuss some business opportunities, see how far he's tryna take this. I wanna put him on the label, if he wants.. but if not, we'll see what he can do independent." Bird said and I agreed with him.

KD got hella talent, he just gotta figure out the right moves to make and how bad he wants this.

We talked for a lil no more before a random number called my phone again, so I had to get off the phone with bird so I can see who was blowing my shit up.

"Yooo, big crippin' wassup good gang?" I laughed seeing 42 Dugg wearing all black, with blue rags tied around his neck.

"Yo, wassup cuz? I ain't know this was you." I said.