65

I been soooooo unmotivated to write and I feel like this sucks 🥴 I've also been super tired lately. I mean I'm always tired but the past few weeks have been crazy. Next update is gonna have a lil more drama tho

Roddy RicchI snapped a quick pic before I said something, smiling to myself

Roddy Ricch
I snapped a quick pic before I said something, smiling to myself. Now that right here finna be my new Lock Screen.

They were both sleeping peacefully and I had to wake her up cause I was finna be gone the next few days.

"Hey mamas," I said lowly, crouching down beside the bed.

I kissed on Tristen a little and her eyes fluttered open, looking to me before she smiled and closed her eyes again.

"Are you about to leave?" She said lowly.

"Yeah."

"Okay, what time is it?" She opened her eyes again, sitting up a little.

"4am. Flight leaves at 5." I said. I reached over smoothing Milo's hair back a little before kissing his forehead.

"You remember what I told you right?" I looked at her.

She rolled her eyes just a little but I didn't care.

"Keep it on you at all times, don't get caught lacking and do not go to my building alone." She lowkey was mocking me but I let it slide because I did understand how she felt. But I just wanted her to stay safe while I was gone.

"Look at me," I said sitting down on the bed. She did and I leaned in a little bit giving her a kiss.

I pulled away but stayed in her face.

"You know I'm not doing this shit for nothing right?" I said.

"What–"

"I gotta bad feeling," I cut her off, "and I wouldn't be saying all this shit to you right now if I felt good about the situation. So please be safe aight? A nigga really not scared to go to jail. I wouldn't wanna go back but if I got to, I'm gon do my time."

Me actually saying that was a surprise to me. I guess I thought having a son and hella love for someone else would change me in different ways but I'm still the same old Roddy.

I kill for who I love, so ain't shit changed.

"Can I ask you something then?"

"Shoot," I nodded.

"If something were to ever happen to you.. say you did something, and got arrested. What do I do? Who do you want me to call first?" She asked and that was actually a good question.

"Well don't call my mama, she more than likely will let my ass sit in a cell. So your best bet is to call Bird for all legal reasons. He'll get me a lawyer and he'll more than likely be the one with you during the time. You handle the money, whatever the nail is just pay it. Ain't no limit to that shit, and If there's a gun involved, I'm trusting you to get rid of it and all evidence."