44

Thank you everybody for all the prayers and condolences, I'm straight, cause I honestly feel like she's still here over my shoulder, she definitely my guardian angel now.

Anyways, this chapter took me so long because I could make up my mind if I wanted to do a lil sex scene or not. I'll go ahead and tell you I didn't sorry 😅

Roddy Ricch
"Man, who we waiting on, Keefa?" I asked as I went in front of Tristen.

"Mhm," I heard Bird say. He was already here.

"He was here but he got a phone call and had to take it." He said.

I nodded and held my hand out. Tristen grabbed it as to took the three steps down into the boat and I let her hand go.

I licked my lips as she passed me walking over to Cleo where she sat down.

"Thank you," she said and I nodded.

"Damn, fine ass hell," I mumbled she looked back over her shoulder mouthing, "I know." as my brother can up to me.

I couldn't wait for her to take that cover up off just so I could see what's up under.

I peeped Mason eying Cleo the same way and I chuckled.

"Man oh man, we've got some beautiful women." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"What?"

"Mann, something not right.." he said lowly, keeping his eyes in her.

"What you talking about?" I asked. I was actually nervous. I didn't want him to say anything relevant to what I was thinking.

I made sure it wasn't showing though.

"I don't know Roddy.. it's something, I can't tell." He said.

I shrugged, "she seems fine to me." I said.

"Yeah.. too fine." He said.

I furrowed my brows as I looked at her. We hadn't really discussed the situation since it happened, so I mean it could be eating her alive. But Cleo is a tough one, it takes a lot to break her or take her out of her element.

"What she doing differently?"

"Well shit she be all over me one minute then the next she can't stand my ass. When I try to take to her we can never get too deep cause it's something she's not saying. I don't know what, but it's gotta be some heavy shit." He said looking at me.

He definitely had a worried look on his face and I felt bad. I placed a hand on his back, "Ay, I'm sure everything is straight. I can try talking to her and see what she'll tell me." I said.

"Nah, baby bro. Ion need you fixing my problems. I'll try to get it right." He said and I nodded understanding.

"I just hope this shit don't make me wanna take that ring back." He said and i was shocked.

"Nigga you bought a ring?" I said lowly.

"Hell yeah. I was dead ass tryna propose to her then take her ass down to the court house that same hour bruh."