38

Why tf Roddy look like lil tjay with them things in his head?? Swear he was somebody who I went to high school with looking like that 🙄 I just want Roddy with the waves to come back 😩

Also, it's get a lil nasty towards the end so be prepared  lol idk what told me to add that in the end

Tristen Ashley
"So, what's going on with this trip you were telling me about?" My mom asked, "do I need to be available to watch my grand baby?"

"Oh right, well Rodrick and I planned to fly out to Atlanta for his birthday, so he can spend time with his other side of his family and so Milo can meet some of his family for the first time."

"I know we fly back here Friday and we got a few hours because of the layover. I was thinking you could watch him for the first few days and Lena can get him the end of the week." I shrugged though.

"It's up to y'all though."

"Mm, okay, I'll call her because I know I have two events coming up. We can work something out," she said and I agreed.

"So y'all taking two trips? Remind me to ask for his jet for my birthday." She said and I laughed.

"Mama, you ain't right." I shook my head.

"What? You get all this nice shit from him, where's my lil offering at? Without me, y'all wouldn't have met. You still would've been swimming around in your daddy."

"Mama!" I gasped.

"What? It's the truth!"

"Well mom, I could've went my entire life without the vivid image of me being in my dads balls." I sighed.

"it is what it is." She shrugged.

"I'm his in law anyways, he need to be taking care of me." She teased and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"so you a in law now?"

"What? You ain't know? That's my kid now. I'm tryna claim him on my taxes or something." She said.

"Mama, you claim that man on your taxes and you going be paying for it the rest of your life," I laughed as I finished folding the rest of the load of clothes from the basket.

"Question though," she started and I looked at her, "You guys love each other yet?"

"Hm?" I acted like I couldn't hear her.

"Girl you heard me, you love him or what?"

"I..might."

"Might?"

"It's just this whole, ex situation that kind of drew me back from him as much. But before, I probably wouldn't said yes, no hesitation."

"And that's something your working on right? Trust?"

"Well not really. I'm kinda just pushing it to the side. I mean we've talked about it but on his terms. Whatever the hell he got going on he's not wanting to talk about it so I guess I'm just waiting really." I shrugged.