46

Tristan Ashley
"Are you serious?" I said shocked as Rodrick told me about what just happened while he was at G's house.

"And you said you knew him?"

"Yeah, remember when we had Wendy's at the park that one day?"

"Oh you mean when I found the evidence." I raised my brow.

He sucked his teeth, "Yes. You ain't over that shit yet?"

"I was... til you brought it up."

"I didn't even-whatever that's beside the point," he said and I refrained from laughing. I just wanted to be difficult. I was definitely over that.

"I helped him out a little, gave him some cash. I thought that would be good but when I seen that it was him, I was shocked."

"So what happened?" I asked leaning up some. We were both in the kitchen. I was just putting the food away when he came in, stopping me.

"So, G pressed him up, but I stopped him from putting a bullet in him basically. I felt like being attacked by a dog was enough for him seeing that he can barely walk now.. but I was gonna take him to a hotel let him get settled in for a little bit. Then see where his head is at and if I can't really trust this Nigga. He outside with Brian right now, but I just wanted to let you know." He said. I nodded.

"He's outside? Right now?" I asked and he nodded.

"Is he hungry?" I asked. After hearing his story I felt bad. It had been a quite a few weeks since we'd had that falling out so I knew he had to be wanting a nice meal.

"Bring him inside," I said. I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and started taking the food back out.

"Wait hold up, you want me to bring him in here? Where we lay our head at? Did you not just hear me tell you he been out there stealing and shit? And you wanna bring him in my crib, where ain't nothing in this bitch cost under a stack?! You crazy." He said and I looked at him.

"Oh I'm crazy?" I said and he paused for a second before he answered.

"Yeah, actually you are." He stood his ground on what he said.

"Rodrick." I said as I continued to fix a plate.

"What?" He sighed.

"Bring him in the house, now."

"Nah." He shook his head, "I'm not letting that nigga take me for all that I own. I worked hard for my shit!"

I rolled my eyes, "Rodrick you ain't never gave a shit about a plaque, you don't even hang them up! So why are you doing this?" I said.

He was silent, "You right I really don't." He chuckled and I sighed.

"Just let him eat something." I said, "he's probably hungry, there's no telling when he had his last meal. After he eats, you can take him to the hotel."

He just looked at me like he was thinking, so I walked over to him linking my arms around his neck.

"Didn't you want someone to take that chance on you? When you had nowhere to go?" I pouted slightly. I knew my looks were getting to him because I still looked like Chel from El Dorado.

He licked his lips, before nodding slowly.

"Thank you," I smiled, kissing his lips slowly, he deepened the kiss pushing me against the counter as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Go, before you forget." I pulled away from him giggling, "Brian is welcome to join us too." I said, and he nodded.

"Aight, aight." He said before walking back out the house.