7

"Nah, nah

"Nah, nah. You good can talk." I put my phone down propping it up out of Milo's reach on the counter.

I put Milo in his high chair and gave him his duck. He sat on the other side of the counter and I went and made his bottle.

It was almost 8am and we had been up for a lil min. I had changed Milo's diaper and now I was about to feed him.

I was getting the hang of this dad stuff real quick.

"So, we pretty much can't book anything in the United States until this corona shit go away. But I was able to pull three shows in the UK and France in late July." They have almost no trace of corona over there now so it's safer than here.

"Late July? The heck I'm supposed to do until then?" I said.

"Heck?" Bird laughed, "Milo must be around?"

"Ya darn skippy," I said and bird laughed again. I just shook my head and Milo laughed too.

"Where he at?"

"Over there tryna grab my phone." I turned the camera towards him.

"Wassup nephew!" Bird said to him

"Wassup nephew!" Bird said to him. He responded with a bunch of gibberish before laughing again.

"That boy got that drip don't he?!" Bird said.

"Yeah you already know." I chuckled.

"But you better put some singles out or sum," Bird said to me, "turn them 2 number ones into 3 or 4," he added.

"I got something in mind. Summer is coming up soon.." I thought.

"Yeah, you get to work on that. I'll hit you up when I find out some more stuff."

"Aight, bet." I said and he ended the call. I handed Milo his bottle after I fixed it.

He grabbed it, holding it for hisself. I turned towards the stove reaching above and grabbed a skillet.

Yeah, ya boy can do a lil sum in the kitchen. Don't expect me to make a nutritious meal through.

I pulled some eggs out the fridge and cracked six in a bowl, seasoned them and threw them on the skillet when the butter melted.