43

Tristen Ashley
"Rodrick," I whispered as I nudged him softly but he only turned over away from me.

"Rodrick get uppppp," I whined while bouncing in the bed only for him to reach backwards and push me off the bed.

I caught myself and grabbed my pillow befits smacking upside the head with it making him shoot up.

"Gone somewhere bruh, it's seven in the fuckin' mornin'." He threw the pillow at my head but I ducked.

"No, you need to get up, we'd got a lot to do today, starting with breakfast," I said hoping to get a reaction out of him.

Nothing.

I sighed, "Fine don't ask me to bring you shit back," I mugged him.

Yesterday morning we landed in Bora Bora. Yes, that was the destination I picked and everyone was content with it.

We were staying at the Four Seasons Resort here, inside the little huts, so we all had our own space but we were all still close by each other.

But ours was the largest out of everyone else's.

I went and got dressed, I was hungry and even though I wanted us to eat together, I had no problem eating without him.

"Okay, I'm leaving," I said getting no response from him so I shrugged and grabbed the key before leaving out.

I texted the group chat as I walked the boardwalk to see if anyone was up with me.

Bree was up and so was Relly. But nobody else responded, so the three of use decided to meet up for breakfast at the restaurant.

Relly and I arrived at the same time, so now we were just waiting on Bree.

"I'm surprised you weren't last to get here."

"Oh nah, see for food, I'm early. Always."

"Mm, okay." I laughed.

"Where Roddy at? Still in bed?"

"Mhm. I tried to get him up but he wouldn't budge."

"Yeah that's how he be on vacations if he's not going to work on music, all he's gon do is eat sleep and drink."

"Oh so he's one those?" I sighed resting my head on my fist.

"Yup, good luck getting him out the bed."

"Oh already know who y'all taking about," Bree walked up to our table. She dapped Relly up and hugged me.

"Roddy?" She said.

"Yeah," we laughed together.

"Yesterday was an exception because we were on a plane all day the day before but today? He should be well rested by now."

"Tristen you know he could sleep for 48 hours if he could." Bree said and I nodded agreeing.

A waiter came over to take our orders. Once we ordered we gave him our menus and he went to put the order in.

"But I have a lot of fun things planned for us, every day."

"Word? What we doing today then? I'm all down for adventure." She said.

"Yeah, me too, I just need to find a plug or something.." Relly said and I sucked my teeth.

"All you do is think about weed," I said as our food came.

"Gods greatest gift." He cheesed as his breakfast was sat down in front of him.

" He cheesed as his breakfast was sat down in front of him