12

Y'all comments be having me fucking rolling when I read them 💀 I love it

May 30, 2020
8:54pm

Tristen Ashley
I sat on the floor in Milo's bedroom, against the wall with a book in my hand.

I sighed, ending a chapter, and closing the book for the time being. I went over to Milo's bed to check on him.

Today had been a long day for us. For most of the day, Milo was pretty restless. He spent most of his night tossing and turning, crying and everything but sleeping, he pulled at his ears a lot which let me know that he possibly had a ear infection.

The weather outside didn't help the mood either, it was pouring down raining. I loved the rain, but not when I couldn't sleep.

I felt on Milo's forehead and neck, feeling that he was a little warmer than earlier when I checked on him but at least he was sleeping.

I removed the cover off of him and turned on a fan, not blowing it directly on him. I grabbed a rag and went to dampen it.

I left out the room and saw Claire on the couch, "Mm, surprised to see you here," I said to her. Claire has been spending a lot of time with her new guy friend lately so I'd rarely see her, especially at night.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh shut up, like you don't be leaving me here by myself to go to Roddy's place."

"Okay but we have a child together, that's different. We're co-parenting... y'all just practicing becoming parents." I said and she gasped.

"Tristen!" Her face got red from embarrassment. "Yeah Mhm," I mumbled, "I be hearing you and.. what's his name? Aries? Virgo?" I teased.

"Taurus." She corrected me rolling her eyes, "See, I should've never told you his real name." She responded. I went into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and pouring it into a cup for Milo and also dampened the rag.

"I'm sorry Claire but who in their right mind names there child a astrological sign like Taurus and they were born in a Capricorn month." I said.

"Shut up, Tristen-," she started to go off but my ringing phone cut her off.

"Sorry, it's baby daddy," I said before going back to Milo's room, "Hey," I said quietly into the phone.

"Hey, where Milo? He feeling any better?" Rodrick asked. I gave him a update.

Ever since I talked to Rodrick this morning, he'd been calling every hour to check on him. When he couldn't because he was in a meeting, he had Mason calling me.