21

Roddy Ricch"Yo, Tristen is really the GOAT for this," Bird said holding the door for Mason and I as we walked through the entrance of the sports bar

Roddy Ricch
"Yo, Tristen is really the GOAT for this," Bird said holding the door for Mason and I as we walked through the entrance of the sports bar.

"Yeah, she really is." Mason added as we walked up to the bar in the back of the building, sitting down in a row. Mason was on my left side and Bird was on my right.

"How she know I like guns like that??" Mason added.

"Preciate that," I laughed. "I really ain't expect her to do all this for me, us really. She went above and beyond." I said being honest.

Tristen had talked to Cleo and Bird's old lady, Reya about today since it was 'our day'. They figured we should spend it together being fathers and all.

She planned the whole day out for us, starting with sending us off into the middle of nowhere, to a paintball arena in the desert. Now, we were at a bar on the outskirts of town before heading back because we had three hours to kill and it only took two hours to get back to my house.

"But why she sent us two hours out?" Mason asked, "It's like four or five places in the city. One of y'all driving back not me." He said.

I chuckled, "Cause she told me she wanted me to relax and not think about shit today. In order to do that, she had to send my ass outta the way. You know I'll fuck around and be like fuck it all and take my ass right back home." I said.

"Yeah, you right about that." Bird said, "when I got in this morning after the flight, I was pissed off cause as soon as I set foot in the door, Reya told me to come scoop up y'all. I was like what man what? I just got home! Ain't even seen my kids yet." Bird said.

"Damn, nigga we was just together, they couldn't tell us that shit while we were on the plane?" Mason said, "I walked up in my house to balloons everywhere, a cake on the floor and Cleo holding my daughter who was screaming her head off like somebody just chopped her foot off."

"Damn, like that?" Bird said not being able to hold his laugher in.

"Like forreal, I ain't never did a turnaround like that before." He added.

"Damn, that's crazy," I chuckled not being able to relate. I was tired but not like them. I at least got a couple hours in cause I left before them.

"Hey, I'm Diamond, what can I get y'all men today?" A light skin girl came up to us, accent thick as hell, definitely from out this way.

"Y'all cool with me not driving? Cool, I need something hard and dark." He said not even thinking about how that shit sounded.