55

Roddy Ricch

"Music is all I think about from the moment I wake up in the morning to the moment I fall asleep at night."

"You can't eat dreams for breakfast, Joey," his mom replied.

"Then I don't want to eat," Joey responded.

I felt some wet drop on my cheek causing me to look up at Tristen.

"I know you ain't crying over this shit." I said looking at her.

It was just the 3 of us, we were kickin' it in the bedroom watching that new movie on Disney+ called Soul. I was laying with my head in Tristen lap while Milo was leaning on me, eyes glued to the tv.

"How can you not? I mean it's so sad." She sniffed.

"Cause we ain't no punk, ain't that right Milo?" I looked over at him and he was just propped up against me with his head on his fist.

He looked to me and started grinning before looking back at the tv.

"It's not even that deep." I chuckled grabbing my phone to see the time but I seen where bird texted the group chat.

"Aye, Bird text us." I said unlocking my phone.

"What he say?"

"He's doing Dirty Santa at his crib next Tuesday."

"I haven't done dirty Santa in forever, that's gonna be fun." She said.

"He does this every year. Last year we actually went out of town. But I guess we keeping close to home this year. I already got the gifts." I said.

"Already?"

"Yeah, we just picking from the pile of unwrapped gifts we got left over." I said.

When Tristen, managed to get majority of the Christmas gifts wrapped so far so it was maybe a handful of them left.

"Works for me." She said before we were back in tune with the movie.

A hour later, we were done watching it. Milo was down for a nap and I was watching Tristen get ready, very closely I might add.

"Wait, turn around." I said to her while she was pulling her jeans up.

I licked my lips as she did as told with a smirk on her face, letting me see that ass while she got dressed.

She threw on a brown teddy coat over her cropped shirt she had on, completing the fit with a pair of tan Yeezy's she got herself.

"You look good mamas," I said and she looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Thank you baby," she smiled.

"Hey when's the last time you been at the studio?" I asked.

"A few weeks now.. why?"

"Just wondering. I know you been going to peoples homes lately for photos and I just figured you haven't stopped by your studio in a few." I shrugged.