66

I posted a dead ass chapter that wasn't even finished on accident and my phone died and I said fuck it and went to sleep then forgot all about it, At least y'all know what happened 😐

Saturday Night
Roddy Ricch

"Roddy! Wake yo ass up, man!" I heard banging on my bedroom door as I rolled over.

I checked my phone that was in the empty spot on the bed by me and seen it was almost 4 o'clock.

"Shit." I mumbled. It's been a minute since I slept in that late. I sat up feeling my head pounding as threw my feet over the edge of the bed.

"Relly leave that nigga alone! He probably hungover like fuck." I heard Donbo's muffled voice.

"Nah, this nigga needa get up, the weed in there!" I heard Relly say and I rolled my eyes.

"This nigga," I said getting out of bed, I went and grabbed the bag of weed and went to the door and opened it. I threw the bag at his chest.

"Nigga you smoked that whole bag I left out there last night?" I asked. Ain't no way he smoked a half in less than 8 hours.

"You must don't know this nigga?" Donbo said in the background.

"I had to, I got too drunk and had to balance my shit out, so I smoked, then I got cross faded and -"

"Nigga, I don't wanna hear it, take that shit and stop banging on my door."

I attempted to close the door and he stuck his foot out. I looked at him.

"Pregame starts in a hour, you coming?"

"Pregame for what? We have a flight in the morning," I said looking at him.

"I know, that's why we starting early as shit." He said, "hell we started at 9am but yo ass been sleep this whole time. And by the way Tristen called, she was tryna see where the fuck you were but you weren't answering." He added.

"Yeah, she said she wanted to let you know about something her sister and Polo G had going on." Donbo added as he lit a cigar.

I nodded, remembering a recent conversation Tristen and I had about her shooting his album cover so I'm pretty sure that's what that was.

That also reminded me, I needed to send my verse over to him since we exchanged bars for a few songs.

"Lemme get right and I'll be out there man." I said and Relly nodded before stopping me from closing the door again.

"But first you gotta take a shot," he said and I rolled my eyes as this nigga handed me a shot glass with white in it. I roughed it out, taking the shot like a G but that shot burned more than usual and left a horrible taste in my mouth.

"Aye, what the fuck did you give me?" I gagged.

"98 proof moonshine."

"What? Where the hell did you get moonshine? And 98 proof at that? This shit taste like straight rubbing alcohol." I told him.