CH 13: It's an offer for a lifetime

chapter 13

~~~~

SURPRISEEEE!! 😂
I told you I will update tomorrow, but I finished this chapter earlier... so why not update it tonight! Enjoy! ☺️

~~~~

The sound of television echoes the room, as Jisoo waited for Chaeyoung to answer her phone. She cannot reach the girl, but her last message to her was she was going back to visit her mom and dad for a few days.

Jisoo gave up calling her, putting her phone on the bedside table as she got and pressed the remote to change the movie playing.

She was settled on her bed when Taehyung entered with Jack following behind him holding some paper bags. Jack greeted her, "Miss Jisoo, good afternoon. Here's some food that you can eat to regain your health back."

Jisoo smiled at him as she thanked him, "thank you. Sorry for making you busy, Jack."

Jack nodded, "No need to worry, Ms. Jisoo. It's my work." He excused himself after arranging the food on the table.

"Let's eat." Taehyung offered as Jisoo nodded with a smile, her face brightens after a few hours of rest.

Taehyung pulled out the chair for her, and the small gestures made Jisoo happy. As both of them got settled, they started eating silently.

Jisoo glanced at Taehyung's plate and saw he was just eating some meat. She took some vegetables and placed them on his plate which the boy took as a surprise when he looked at her questioningly. "The vegetables are cooked nicely. Try it." She said looking at Taehyung, waiting for him to take a bite.

Taehyung just stared at her with an amused smile. Jisoo became conscious when he didn't move and even blink, so she asked, "Do you not like vegetables? Sorry, let me get it back-" she was about to reach back the vegetables when Taehyung used his chopstick to get the vegetables and put it on his mouth to eat.

Jisoo observed him as he eats his food, she knew that this man is too good to be true. He was just eating but it can turn into a commercial.

Taehyung sensed Jisoo looking at him, he got some chicken and put it on her, "Jin hyung said you have to eat and gain some weight since your weight is not balanced with your height."

"I'm a public figure, President Kim. The public cares for our figures, so we have to do diets." Jisoo stated a fact, giggling.

"But you are not caring for your health," Taehyung explained his voice sounded sweet which made her smile warmly.

Jisoo cleared her throat as she called him, looking at him as if it was purely normal "President Kim, do you want to hear something crazy?" She asked

"Mmm.. what is it?" Taehyung nodded as he waited for her to talk.

Jisoo looked at him with a smile that definitely can make someone fall for her, "I feel so safe and comfortable around you even though I barely knew you."

Taehyung's lips perked up, "Do you want to hear something crazier?"

"President Kim, Is this some game of who will tell the craziest idea?" Jisoo giggled as she looked at him who was smiling. She swore that this man can make the girls fall and run after him if he kept on smiling like that.