CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head

chapter 32

~~~~

Note: Again, sorry for the spelling or grammatical errors. I don't proofread and English is not my first language. 😅

~~~~

The sun had not risen yet. Two people were sleeping soundly in each others' warmth after night that was full of bliss.

The ringing of the phone was enough to make the man opened his eyes. Taehyung took the phone on the bedside table carefully for him not to wake his dear wife.

Taehyung's eyes squinted to adjust to the bright light. He looked at his phone and his sister was calling. He was about to answer when the call ended.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance as he put the phone back and wrapped his wife in his buff arms. Scooping her like a teddy bear.

"Who is that?" Jisoo asked in her sleepy voice before cuddling her husband, moving closer to him.

"Jennie. Just a missed call" Taehyung answered softly.

"Maybe it's something important, for her to call in this time," Jisoo said her thoughts but Taehyung knew what his sister wants. To annoy him.

"I'll call her later. Let's just go back to sleep." He said before fixing the blanket that covers their bodies.

He then planted a kiss on Jisoo's forehead which the latter smiled sweetly from the contact before going back to sleep.

Meanwhile, Jennie had just received a scolding from her parents who just arrived from their long trip. She was trying to call her brother but her parents did not like the idea.

They said the couple might be asleep which was probably true based on the time, but she insisted to call. Of course, just to annoy her dear brother.

Jennie's crossed her arms while sitting on the L-shaped sofa, "I promised Jisoo unnie to call her when you guys arrived."

Yejin, who was drinking tea, explained, "You can call her in the morning."

"It's morning though." Jennie defended sarcastically showing the time on her phone.

A sigh escaped from Hyunbin's lips as he answered back his daughter's sassy explanation, "Yeah, It's morning but two in the morning. They are probably asleep."

Yejin had the same thought with her husband, agreeing, "Let them rest first."

For Jennie knows, the real reason why her parents stopped her from calling is 'that'.

They were thinking that they might be in the middle of something that would benefit the future of Kim's wonderful bloodline.

They might disturb them... but she actually didn't care. Her brother might burn one of her Chanel things but as if she would care. She'll buy more.

She looked at her parents slyly, "Okay... whatever your true reasons are. For the sake of our family's blood continuity." She smirked, emphasizing the last three words which earned her annoyed stares from her parents.