CH 47: I'll get back at her even if it costs my life

chapter 47

~~~~

I miss you to the moon and back *insert long cheesy words*🤭 

We are 6k away from 200k. I'm still shookt from your supports. 😭Thank you for patiently waiting. I love y'all! 💓

Let's start! 🤡

~~~~

"Doctor Jin, her vitals are getting stable." One nurse informed making Jin nod and sigh with relief.

"Okay, good job everyone. Give me the result of the test immediately. Sent her to the VIP room." He instructed before he added with seriousness, "No one should give her any medicines unless I told so."

The nurses and residents nodded as answers as they followed their superior before reeling Jisoo to her room.

Jin dialed the head of the laboratory of the hospital to make sure, "Hyung, can you check if there's a drug in Kim Jisoo's blood that will arrive there soon?"

The Head of the laboratory asked, "What happened?"

"I suspect someone drugged her. Based on her symptoms and what her manager told me, I think it's GHB." He answered as he walked to the nurses' station to give orders for Jisoo's stay.

"I'll check it immediately." The man on the other line said before the call ended.

As he arrived at the nurses' station, Jin saw Taehyung with Jack following behind panting. He walked towards him, meeting his friend who asked him questions as soon as he went closer.

"How's Jisoo? What happened? Is she okay?"

Jin smiled with assurance to his friend, "She is stable and was sent to the VIP room."

But his face turned sour as he glanced at his friend, "Let's go there and I'll tell you more." He said as they made their way to the room.

~~~~

Taehyung cannot relax anymore unless his wife and child will be safe. There were bodyguards in suits standing outside of Jisoo's hospital room.

Only family and friends can enter while there were designated nurses and doctors that can only come.

Taehyung didn't want to say it, but he knew that this will only be the start. He had a lot of allies but he also made a lot of enemies that would be ruthless to seize this opportunity to bring him down through his wife.

Jack was sent out to investigate with the help of Namjoon. Both of their parents visited already as soon as they heard the news. Yes, Jisoo was trending on different sites as there were reporters present at that time.

Hobi was managing and doing some control on everything. He was sure busy as every news portal has been messaging him about Jisoo even the fans.