CH 37: Some people are good in pretending to be nice

chapter 37

~~~~

💖😭 Happy 100k reads, chibwi fam! 😭💜

~~~~

Jack was continuously praying for a brighter day at work. It was too gloomy... no, the right word was dark. It was too dark.

He looked at the employees with pity.

"What report is this? Redo everything." President Kim said, no, instructed as his brows furrowed.

"There's a misplaced comma in here. Call the Accounting Division. I want the revision within this day." Taehyung said, his voice sounded really pissed.

The staff and employees were too scared too even move or some make a small sound. Jack repeated what their boss had said flatly, "Move and revised your works now." He, himself, was getting annoyed by the continuous mistakes of the employees.

They went back to reality and scram their ways out of the office. Jack sighed as he saw his boss holding the bridge of his nose. He was so sure his boss was having a headache.

"President Kim, do you want me to get you some medicine?" He asked cautiously.

"No, I'm okay." Was the only answer of his boss as he continues his work, reading on his files.

Jack sighed, if only his Madam was here. His boss will drink medicine without even telling him.

He finally decided to message his Madam, his boss might be angry but he did not want to break his promise to his madam.

As Jack was typing on his phone, Taehyung stood up from his seat and swiftly took Jack's phone.

Jack looked up, gulping... stuttering, "Pre-President- Kim..."

Taehyung confirmed what he thought of. He deleted what Jack was typing. Looking at his secretary with seriousness, "If Jisoo will get worried, I'll send you to Jeju again. This time to dive for abalone."

Jack nodded quickly as an answer. No words escaped his lips from nervousness. He can only curse on himself.

Taehyung then gave Jack his phone back. "Get me a medicine and then buy me an iced coffee."

"Yes, President Kim." Jack immediately took off. He did not even dare to look at his boss.

~~~~

"Why is President Kim so scary and cold today?" One staff asked as she continuously typed on his computer the revised report his boss wanted.

Another staff answered without even looking as she, herself, had to pass a revision too. "I heard that Madam has a taping for 3 days in Ulsan."

"That's why our Boss is so cold. His sunshine is not here in Seoul." Another male staff said who was also revising another report.