CH36: They insulted the wrong person

chapter 36

~~~~

I was just casually typing this chapter and when I finished it, took a look at it it has reached 7.8k words. Lol I hope I could write essay like this 😂

This is a light chapter. Like some water after the fire 😏😉

~~~~

"Are you sure you will be okay?" Taehyung asked the last time as he helped his wife, Jisoo, to carry her luggage and give it to Jack to put it in the compartment.

Jisoo smiled at him with assurance, "I told you... I'll be fine." She held his hand and continued, "Don't worry, Hubby."

Taehyung could only sigh as he held on to his wife's hand, and helped her ride the car. This was the first time he will be away from his wife for a long time. Even if he has a business meeting overseas he would make sure to go home immediately. If he had to go somewhere far, he would take the extra effort to ask them to come and even pay for everything just for him to stay in South Korea... beside his wife.

"If anything happened, you know who to call first," Taehyung said as he closes the car's door.

"Hmmm... Jack?" Jisoo jokingly said which made Taehyung's brows furrowed.

Jack gulped from anxiousness as his madam answered his name, thinking, "Does Madam want me to die?" He cautiously glanced over at the back, his boss didn't look too happy.

He tried to focus on the road even though he felt daggers were sent to his back.

To get away from the cold atmosphere, Jack pulled out the glass divider of his boss's Rolls Royce to give his Boss and Madam some privacy.

Immediately, the car ride became silent for Jack's side. Of course.

He really intended to use his Boss's Rolls Royce especially when President Kim and Madam will be together for him not to be awkward and be the reason to stop any moment of the two. He still wanted to live and he loves his job.

Jisoo softly chuckles at what Jack did after sensing Taehyung's aura. He felt bad at Jack to make him scared but also grateful at the same time that he can cope up with his Boss.

"I'm just joking. Of course, I will call you first." Jisoo answered facing her husband.

Jisoo then leaned on Taehyung's shoulder as their fingers intertwined with each other. She did not say anything but she just hums to a familiar song before she sang a few lines of the chorus...

Taehyung's lips curved up with satisfaction and admiration.

First, his wife is a great singer. She can be a singer too not just an actress.