CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too

chapter 29

~~~~

Hi! 😅 first of all, do not expect too much from this chapter... 😂 This is lighter than the 2 last chaps?! 🤔 i guess? Well, Every arc has an ending and we're moving there. 🤧

This is a long chapter... so I hope you will enjoy this 🤞🏻

~~~~

Irene looked outside their house with annoyance. The reporters had camped out outside to wait for their statements regarding their company.

She then glanced at her ring, touching it "Suho cannot divorce me. Just no." She would never allow herself to be out of Suho's family, or else she didn't know what to do.

Her fingers grasped her phone and typed in Suho's number. She waited for him to answer but no to avail. He did not answer her call. She impatiently dialed his number again, but nothing happened. The end tone would always play.

Irene furiously dialed Suho's number as many times as she can not until he would answer, and finally, he answered with a grunt. "What do you want?"

Her voice changed into a pleading voice that would always work, "Babe, please get me here. We are being harassed by the reporters."

Suho scoffed with annoyance, "Are you kidding me? After all of the things you did?"

Irene would not budge, no she cannot "I know I messed up, but please believe that this is your son. Have DNA test it's fucking okay with me." She tried to say, thinking that Suho will believe in her

"You don't even need to tell me, we will do the DNA testing. The divorce papers will be sent t---" Suho said with conviction just to be cut off by Irene.

"No! I will not sign those! I will not, never." Irene insisted with firmness in her voice

Suho's voice raised a little from what he heard, "Let's not make this difficult, Irene." He paused, a sigh escaping his lips "Don't worry I'll give compensation from what is asked by the court."

Irene snapped, "No! I will not sign those fucking papers! Even over my dead body! You'll be tied with me forever!!" she cackled as she ended the call.

~~~~

Taehyung woke up earlier than his wife, who was sleeping soundly beside him. He looked at his phone to see the news that Irene's father is still in the detention holding facility. His brows furrowed with annoyance as he grabbed his phone from the bedside table.

He dialed few numbers which were picked up immediately.

"Good morning, President Kim," Jack said clearly panting, the poor boy was in the bathroom when President Kim called so he had to run out.

"Why is that Bastard not yet in jail?" Taehyung asked, his voice sounded very cold.

Jack gulped a few times before answering, "Irene Bae seemed to contact Mr. Lin to hold the investigation for his dad for a few hours by paying some police. Mr. Lin is in talks to acquire the Bae Company."