CH 25: This is my wife, Kim Jisoo

chapter 25

~~~~

I finished this early, so why not update earlier 🤭💖 Hope you will this chapter! 🥺 Enjoy reading! 💜

*like
~~~~

Seoul Hotel VIP Hall

Everyone was wearing their formal attire looking at their best arriving one after another. Women wearing their glamorous outfits while men looking fine with their suits. The room was filled with excitement for the event that they called "Wedding of the year". Even though, it was announced that Irene and Suho already had their marriage certificates one day before the wedding.

The decoration was indeed from an elite. Chandeliers light up the venue, flowers and the accents were on top class. The guests can't deny that the wedding is beautiful.

In the crowd, sitting comfortably at the back part were some staff of the SK Entertainment. In front, were some big names in the business and entertainment industries. The rest of the seats were occupied by Irene and Suho's family members and friends.

In the middle of a big number of crowds, one big table was empty. It was located at the corner in which was requested by the occupants and asked them to put at least 2 meters distance from their table from the rest. The names on the table were enough to make the guests look forward to the people who will occupy those seats.

Suho, who was wearing a red tailored suit looking charming, was indeed in the spotlight. He was just casually greeting the guests as they waited for the ceremony to start when some enthusiastic murmurs were heard.

Kim Namjoon entered the hall with Min Yoongi looking chic on their well-tailored suit. The two already caught the attention of the crowd especially the ladies.

Kim Namjoon, one of the higher-ranking officials in the police department at a young age and owns different businesses. His family members are part of the military and police department which hold high positions.

Min Yoongi, the owner of Min Group. No words need to tell how powerful and rich he is.

Suho saw them and excitedly went to the two to greet them. "Good evening Mr. Yoongi and Mr. Namjoon. Thank you for coming."

Yoongi looked at him from top to bottom, "Who are you?" Suho's eyes widen from shock and embarrassment. He just hoped no one heard that.

Namjoon snorted and tried not to laugh as he taps Yoongi's shoulder, "Bro, he's the groom."

"Oh..." Yoongi lazily replied, "Congratulations on your wedding from my parents." he shook Suho's hand and looked around. His brows furrowed as they became the center of attention again. Suho awkwardly smiled at him and bowed.

Namjoon then the next one who congratulated Suho, "Congratulations. My parents wanted to send their greetings." Suho smiled, at least Kim Namjoom was friendlier.

"I am honored that you guys can celebrate with us tonight," Suho said as he leads Namjoon to their seats.

"I am actually busy but my parents forced me to go." Namjoon casually said as if it was something really good to say.