CH33: I'm sorry... I am late...

chapter 33

~~~~

Damn— finally I had time to update 🤧😭 I miss y'all!

This will be a lighter chapter from those heavy shits in previous chapters lol😅

~~~~

Jisoo felt her face planted on the dirty cold floor. Heavy breathing can be heard.

"You just met him a few months ago but I have been your fan since you started in the entertainment industry." Bobby's voice trembled as he pressed down his anger.

He then grabbed Jisoo's hair and pulled it up, making Jisoo whimper in the sudden pain.

"Let me go, Bobby. Please." Jisoo pleaded as her eyes glistened with tears

Bobby's cackle echoed the room, it was something that could bring your hair stand. "As if I am an idiot to let you go."

He then looked at Jisoo softly when his anger subside. His most completely changed. "Can you not love me?"

Jisoo didn't answer so he threw her on the couch and tied her hands and feet. He mumbled, "Even though I love you..." he paused and then a creepy smile was seen on his lips, "If I cannot have you. I'd rather kill you."

He was laughing menacingly before exiting the room and locking the door.

Jisoo took the chance even though she was so tired to actually move. She looked around to scan the place. The room was rather empty looking but some broken things were on the floor. She saw a small piece of broken glass in the far corner. She immediately tried her best to crawl on the dirty floor just to get near it. Not minding any dirt or shit on it.

Good thing her hands were tied in front, she used it to hold the shard of glass to cut the rope binding her feet.

She didn't even feel the sting on her hand that was bleeding from holding the glass. She continuously cut the rope without care. Luckily, her feet became free and she started cutting the rope tied on her hands.

"I need to get out of here." She muttered under her shaky and rapid breathing.

When she was almost done cutting the rope on her hands with difficulty...

.

.

.

.

The door went open with Bobby holding a gun and a paper bag on the other.

"Let's eat n—" he didn't even finish what he was saying after seeing Jisoo at the corner untangling her tied hands. He furiously threw the food from the bag on the floor and walked to her dragging her from her hair.

Jisoo did the best she could do, she used the glass to injure Bobby. She successfully stabbed him on the arm and let her go. She took the courage to ran to the opened door.