CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you

chapter 19

~~~~

Suho was furious as he entered the meeting room, he berated at them as soon as he enters, "IDIOTS! I told you to try every way to remove the headline about Irene but you tell me it's still on top?"

The staff flinched, glancing at each other as they send glares as if they are blaming each other.
Little did they know, as soon as Jimin read the headlines about his sister Jisoo, he immediately told his secretary to make sure it will be removed. Once Irene's headline came out, he called his secretary and told him to make sure that it will be on the top headlines for as long as he wants.

"CEO Kim, I think Jisoo has been manipulating the headlines. Jisoo's headline is not even in the top 10 anymore." One staff explained, trembling

Suho's forehead creases from annoyance, "That bitch must be using her Sugar daddy!" He was furious about what was happening. Fate has been playing on them as their plans always flipped out.

"How's the Best Actress ranking?" Suho asked as he tries to calm down.

The staffs rapidly check the ranking, their eyes widen in shock. Jisoo is now leading with a 7% margin. They looked at their CEO with nervousness which the man saw and asked, voice loud enough to make them scared, "DON'T TELL ME JISOO IS LEADING?"

Suho saw the staff nodding as a yes and he was in raged. Before he can rant to his staff, he received an urgent call.

"Suho, If I don't win the award, I'll swear to abort this baby," Irene shouted on the other line making Suho frantic.

He answered trying to assure his fiancé, "Don't!! I promise that to you as one of my Wedding gifts. Don't worry and take care of our baby too." the call ended and he slams his fist on his table.

~~~~

Jisoo was cooking breakfast when she felt someone hugged her from behind, she knew who it was and just continued cooking with a smile.

"Congratulations," Taehyung whispered in her ear making her shiver.

Jisoo looked at him with confusion, "For what?"

Taehyung smiled proudly, "You are now no.1 in the Best Actress Poll."

Jisoo's eyes widened from shock, "Wait... Really?"

Taehyung nodded, still hugging his wife from her back, "You deserve that more than anyone else."

Jisoo chuckled at his husband's words, "You just say that because I am your wife."

"I don't even compliment my sister." Taehyung honestly said, making Jisoo giggle. "Do you want extra toast?" She casually asks as she flips the bacon.