CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife

chapter 27

~~~~

This will be a long chapter... like literally over 5k words. Please bear with it.  😂🤭

~~~~

Chaeyoung was recovering well in the hospital. She just needs to stay few more days since a kick she got from the bastards actually made her spleen bleed internally.

Luckily, Taehyung and Namjoon found her in time, or else she might be dead before she gets rescued.

All throughout, Jisoo would spend half her days at the hospital tending to Chaeyoung who seemed back being jolly which Taehyung didn't mind since his wife would always go home at night.

In the investigation, a case has been filed after Namjoon and Taehyung's questioning skills to find the mastermind. Few kicks and punches, and a little threatening through the removal of teeth or broken fingers made the two speak up.

Chaeyoung was really thankful to Jisoo, Taehyung, and Namjoon. They were like her family who treats her like a baby sister.

As she knew about what will happen, she can only think of one thing, "Irene and Suho will go Solo soon."

~~~~

Taehyung and Jisoo were back at the mall to get their attire for the International Film Awards. Jisoo is nominated for two awards while Taehyung is invited together with some of his friends.

He led his wife to the shop named "LM", the most famous brand of clothing specifically for dresses and suits in South Korea which is acknowledged by Vogue, New York, and Paris Fashion Week.

Jisoo was not new to this brand, and she knew how much a dress would cost since they usually make limited pieces around the world.

As they entered, the staff greeted both with surprise on their faces. They were told by their boss that a VIP Client would pick some clothes, but they never expected that President Kim will pick them up personally. And to top with all, actress Park Jisoo was beside him as they hold each others' hands.

"President Kim, Ms. Jisoo. Welcome to LM!" They bowed, glancing at each other.

"Thank you." Jisoo smiled warmly making the staffs blush from her beautiful face.

"Please sit down as we get your dress and suit." The staff excused.

Jisoo and Taehyung took their seat at the VIP lounge while waiting for the staff. The lounge has tinted glass separating the lounge from the store showroom. You can see outside but not inside. This is to give privacy space for the VIP clients.

Jisoo was admiring the beautiful creations through the window. LM is really on top of the class.

Taehyung saw the admiration from his wife's eyes. "If you want anything, just tell me and I'll buy it for you."

Jisoo chuckled, facing her husband, "Hubby...I am just admiring how beautifully-made these dresses are. It doesn't mean I want to buy them."