CH 18: I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me

Chapter 18

~~~~

Taehyung reached his office with Jack following him behind. Jack knew he interrupted something important the moment his boss entered the car as he looked at him deadly. He just hoped that he will not send him to Busan or else he has to work extra hours.

As soon as Taehyung entered the room, Jack told his boss what his schedule was.

"Clear my schedule starting from the afternoon. I will be meeting Jimin." Taehyung said unbuttoning his cufflink.

Jack's eyes got wide, he knew Young master Jimin has been pissed off by his boss, for his boss will always cancel meeting him because of his madam.

"Okay, President Kim. Young Master Namjoon also informed me that the culprit in Madam's accident was out of the hospital." Jack informed him as he looked at his iPad.

Taehyung smirked, "He is a strong lad. He survived what we did to him. I think we are too soft on him. Nevertheless, I want all the evidence to be sent to me as well."

Jack nodded as he took down all the things his boss' said. "One more thing..." Jack looked at his boss as he waits for him to continue, "Informed the business industry that whoever will invest or help Allkorea Scoop will be fighting against me."

He looked at his boss with amusement, he knew the reason why...he wanted them to go bankrupt. "Yes, President Kim. I will do it right now." He then excused himself as he rushed to contact each company.

——

Meanwhile, Allkorea Scoop office was frantically busy with what was happening. They just reached their milestone of 1 million reads as they released Jisoo's headline about her alleged Sugar Daddy, but now an hour after their milestone celebration... their investors pulled out. Some companies helping them are backing out for an unknown reason to them. They did not say anything why...but this is a major disaster for them. In mere 5 minutes, their stock went down drastically. And 10 minutes after, Allkorea Scoop website was out of South Korea's Entertainment News circle.

The business industry doesn't know the real reason why Kim Group released the announcement about AllKorea Scoop, but they knew one thing. The company may have offended President Kim and they can just pray for the future of the company as they thought of one thing. AllKorea Scoop is so idiot in offending President Kim.

——

Jisoo calmly visited their company, the PR team discussed her upcoming projects. She will have 2 magazine photoshoot and a commercial. On the other hand, Irene got guesting in some shows. Clearly, they want Irene to be seen in public even more to boost her popularity.

Jisoo looked at the PR Team with dead eyes, not knowing what is she thinking behind, she then smirked at them before casually looking at Chaeyoung, asking her, "Chae, what's my schedule tonight?"

Chaeyoung answered her, "Nothing as of now." Then, they heard Irene's manager scoffed, "Well, I have to go now. Irene has a lot of schedules." Her voice sounded with full mockery as she waved at Chaeyoung, smirking.