CH50: Let her rest

chapter 50

~~~~

Fck, I missed you all. Damn, it's good to be back. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

Sorry, I was supposed to post this yesterday but then after thinking for so long I have finally decided to add the tea... 🍵🤭 that made this chapter long and have more than 7k words lol 😂

Oh, Check out DOTING MRS. KIM Trailer on Youtube, Instagram and Twitter 😂❤️

~~~~

Jack was walking down the company's hallway while reading the report on his iPad when he was stopped by two newly hired employees, who greeted him with cheerfulness in their voice.

"Secretary Jack, Good morning."

He stopped his tracks as he looked at the two female employees based on the id cards and uniform, they are interns, bowing slightly as a greeting, without even smiling or saying a word.

"Excuse me." He said before walking past them to go to his office but halted again as he heard a whimper.

As he looked back he saw one of the two interns on the floor, probably tripped on her own. He sighed in disbelief as he walked towards her, offering his hand to help her get up. The employee blushed hard as she took Jack's hand.

"Do not pretend and wear high heels if you are not used to it." A piece of advice Jack said to the female employee.

He then added aloofly, "Go to the infirmary to check if you sprained your foot or not." But to the female employee, it sounded different. She heard it with concern in his voice.

Jack didn't waste any more time since he wasted a few minutes already helping the girl, he immediately walked to his office, not minding the stares they were giving at him.

Little did Jack knows, some employees who saw what happened were already gossiping around since it was the first time that they saw their President's secretary interact with female employees. After all, if their President Kim is Antarctica then his secretary Jack is the Arctic.

They even nicknamed their President Kim, Boss of hell, and Jack was the gatekeeper. His little interaction was seen as hope for them...

....or not.

~~~~

Taehyung was signing some papers as he just finished an online meeting with his new foreign investors and partners. He looked at the time on his watch, and his lips quickly lifted into a smile as he grabbed his phone from the table as if waiting for something.

As the time reached 11 am, his phone rang and without hesitation, he answered it immediately.

"Love, what are you doing?" the sweet voice of his wife was heard from the other line of the phone. He cannot help but grin at what his wife had called him. Jisoo has been calling him different nicknames from Hubby, Mr. Kim, Babe, and Love for the past months and he didn't have any problem with it.