CH51: We have a lot of time in our hands

Chapter 51

~~~~

I took a long break as I was feeling so down after what had happened to our family but don't worry... I am okay and back now 💖 Thank you for all of those who waited. 😩😭

~~~~

Taehyung was smiling at his friends when Jisoo suddenly held him tightly, her face buried unto his neck and she was getting tense and started to sweat, hugging him tightly before groaning into his buff chest.

The group suddenly stopped moving as the room became quieter. Taehyung took a few seconds to register what was going on, but his hands slowly moved from his wife's large bump and waist down to the bottom of her spine, caressing it gently and massaging the areas to help at least to get rid of pain she was feeling.

"Shhh...shhh." He gently shushed her, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I'm here, babe...it's okay."

Soon, the room was frantically in chaos after realizing what was happening. Jisoo was grabbing on Taehyung's arms as he supported his wife's body while Jisoo's other hand was on her stomach clutching it while taking deep breaths.

It was really happening, Jisoo was in labor and the boys stood there not knowing what to do as it was the first time for their group to experience this.

"Wait, shit?! Pinch me! This is real right?" Hobi confusedly asked which was answered by Yoongi pinching Hobi's arm making the boy whimper and realize this is real shit.

Namjoon, the police in the group was a mess as he accidentally trip on his own as Jin was telling him to get a jacket for Jisoo. He broke the 50 million won vase at the corner and luckily he didn't break his arm.

Jungkook and Jimin were both dumbfounded as they saw Jisoo in pain, crying, flashback ran through them the moment when they saw Jisoo crying from the pain after she got kidnapped before when they were kids.

"These motherfuckers! Jimin, we'll use your car. The rest get ready your fucking cars right now and make sure to convoy us ahead!" Jin's shout broke the train of thoughts of the rest and immediately followed Jin.

"Hubby..." Jisoo said her voice was breaking probably from the pain she was experiencing.

She suddenly staggered forward and cried out in pain, gripping Taehyung's bulky arm, who looked at her alarmed as he saw his wife whimpered before gasping loudly as water suddenly gushed out of her and onto the hard granite of the floor.

She looked up at Taehyung eyes wide, breathing hard before... "Taehyung..."

Jisoo whimpered. "My water broke!" Tears ran down her porcelain-like face and Taehyung was really heartbroken from seeing his wife in so much pain.

"I'm sorry you are hurting, babe." Jisoo held her husband's face as she heard him apologize to her, probably because he felt sorry she was feeling pain.

Jisoo smiled with her disheveled hair that didn't affect her pretty face, "No, don't be sorry, Hubby. I'll be glad to feel this pain for you and for our children." She said softly, assuring her husband.