CH 44: I don't want to have that choice of who to save, my dear wife or my child

chapter 44

~~~~

This is the longest chapter I have written with 8k+ words. LOL 😂😂 Even the title is long 😅

[I didn't proofread this so please bear with any misspelled words or grammar mistakes, English is not my first language 😊]

[For a better reading experience, there are some videos/music and I added some pictures to help you imagine bcs as you guys know, I suck at describing clothes and things.]

I hope you will enjoy this! 🤡🤞🏻
Let's start! 🍾

~~~~

As the formal ceremony ended, Jisoo and Taehyung had to change their clothes for the reception. Both were wearing the outfits that were made by Lisa for the next part of the wedding which was the banquet.

The wedding of Taehyung and Jisoo was surely one of a kind and over the top, it made headlines immediately to the Business News and of course, Entertainment News as some guests posted some photos of the venue or guests.

Of course, the fans and the public wanted to see the pictures of Taehyung and Jisoo but an unknown rule to those who were not invited, no guests other than family members shall post pictures or videos of the couple during the ceremony and reception. It was for security and privacy purposes.

*play the song if you want as background music*

A piece of mellow music started playing that suited the whole atmosphere. Everyone sat on their assigned seats that they found in the champagne wall at the entrance.

Hobi's eyes widened as soon as they came close to their table. He cannot help but curse as they sat at the table assigned for the groomsmen. "Oh shit, The Kims and the Parks are not playing. They meant real business!"

Each table has a beautiful and elegant centerpiece covered in pink with little white flowers. It has few metallic pink flowers with gold strings that have small flowers hanging on it that shone and complimented the venue's warm lighting. The centerpiece looked like a floating piece of elegance.

 The centerpiece looked like a floating piece of elegance