CH49: You don't deserve to live

chapter 49

~~~~

Thank you for waiting! 😭😭🤧

Note: I don't proofread so sorry for the mistakes 😅

Also... Don't kill me after this... 👀

~~~~

Eunha didn't budge from Taehyung's threat, instead, she even pulled the trigger once again but this time firing the gun above.

Almost everyone whimpered in shock, Yoona and Somi were still dazed thinking about how Eunha was just like laughing and casually talking some complimenting Jisoo a while ago...

But now, she was pointing a gun at her as if she was waiting for this exact moment.

Hobi acted fast as he sent the celebrities to a much safer place. Jennie asked her parents and Jisoo's parents to follow her in the gazebo nearby.

They didn't want to leave as they didn't want Jisoo to be harmed but in the end, with the help of their husbands they went out of the place with Lisa and Jennie.

Seojoon and Hyunbin stayed as they observed and watched the scene carefully, thinking possible breakthrough it.

Jungkook was also persuading Chaeyoung to go with Lisa but the girl was like a stubborn kid having a tantrum just for her to stay. She succeeded as Jungkook left out a big sigh.

Jinyoung called Eunha as he said with pure seriousness in his voice, "Eunha, drop that gun it's not funny."

But the rest forgot to breathe for a few seconds as Eunha aimed the gun once again on Jisoo's belly, "Move an inch and I'll pull the trigger."

Jack raised his hand, meaning for the shooters to standby. Their snipers can shoot Eunha quickly but they had to think of the possible scenarios. Especially the one they do not want to happen.

Eunha to pull the trigger quickly too, harming their Madam and babies.

Eunha then cackled evilly, as she glared at everyone while explaining.

"I fucking changed my face just for this fucking moment!"

~Flashback~

Irene was on her way to the correctional facility with other police and prison officers and the journey was quiet as she didn't say anything.

She was just silently thinking about how to escape or how to get revenge. She was clearly clouded with anger as all the bad things that had happened to her flashed through her mind. Everything came down to reason: Jisoo.

As she looked out the window, they were passing a small forest surrounded by trees when she heard some gunshots. Her instinct immediately kicked in as she covers herself.

She then felt the officers beside her came out of the car and more gunshots were heard followed but loud thump sounds of the officers being shot and fall to the ground.