CH 28: You are done with your revenge, and let me do mine now

chapter 28

~~~~

Almost 43k reads and happy 4k votes 😱 eye- 🤧🥺

~~~~

Irene and Suho's faces were plastered all over the news. The recordings of Jack from the Awards Night were put in the headlines and they were dubbed as " The Rough Couple." Following their scandals of making out and having 'rough' sex in different places and their 'rough' rude behavior.

They received harsh criticism especially Irene, who received backlash from her uncivilized behavior.

As Irene and Suho reached the Kim's house. Suho's father immediately berated Irene. "Are those rumors true?"

Suho defended his wife, "Dad, it's not true. You have to believe in Irene."

Irene looked at her father-in-law with persuasion and pity, "Dad, Mom, Believe in me. Those are not True. Jisoo was just trying to defame me."

"We believe in you in dear..." Suho's warmly mother said, hugging her. "And... don't stress yourself. My grandson will be stressed too." She added

Suho's Dad then warned Irene,  "If ever you ruin our trust. I swear you cannot even dare to step into our household."

~~~~

On the other hand, Taehyung and Jisoo's marriage drawn a lot of attention. People were commenting about how lucky each one is, and speculating how the two met. The comments were positive but still there are some harsh ones.

"President Kim must be like a rebound to Jisoo's break up with Suho."

"She is just like Irene, leeching to rich ass men."

"First, Irene. Now, Jisoo. I mean, she just said that she is in a relationship and now... married? SCANDALS everywhere. These actresses shouldn't be public figures at all."

"Jisoo and Irene are friends who are both enjoying their life with their husband's money."

Jisoo, who was reading the comments, cannot help but to just sigh. Truly, you cannot please everyone.

Taehyung was beside his wife as he heard her took a deep sigh, he took her phone and saw the comments. He immediately enveloped his wife in a hug, caressing her back "You should not mind those comments. You know the truth not them." He explained before planting a kiss on Jisoo's neck.

Jisoo smiled at her husband with admiration, "I don't care about what they say. I actually think reading comments are fun even though they are tiring to read."

She stared into Taehyung's eyes, "I am just worried that it will affect your reputation."

She then felt him moved closer to her, "Those comments did not even leave a scratch."

Jisoo chuckled at her husband's remark. Definitely, those comments were just a brush of wind to Taehyung.

She looked at him lovingly while playing with some strands of his hair, "I am happy that I can proudly say that you are my husband in public, President Kim."