CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow

chapter 1

~~~~

Jisoo went out of the room where they have a small reunion party of their high school friends. She was walking towards the bathroom when she saw her soon to be fiancée and best friend making out on the corner.

Unable to speak from shocked... no... she had an intuition about them. She just shrugged it off because the three of them are close friends and she thought of the two's closeness as friends.

She tasted blood caused by her biting her lips from trying her best not to cry. Of course, 2 years together is long with marriage in mind. It hurt her.

"Let's go now... Jisoo might be looking for us." Suho, her bastard ex said after planting a kiss on her ex-best friend now, Irene.

"No, how about ditch her saying you have an urgent meeting and I need to go back to my parents?" Irene proactively said hugging Suho's waist.

Jisoo scoffed at their statements, walking towards them. "Sure. You should go." her eyes are dark showing no emotion.

Suho's eyes got wide seeing Jisoo. "Babe..."

Jisoo coldly shouted at him, "Don't call me Babe. You have the guts to cheat on me and with my best friend of all the girls in Korea."

She looked at them as her heart frantically wanted to explode, they were caught in the act and they still are holding each others' hand.

A sarcastic chuckle escaped her lips, "Since when?"

Irene grinned proudly at her saying, "One and a half years together."

Her heart became more shattered, they are working behind her back for that long.

"Jisoo... We should break up. I realized that we are not meant together." Jisoo even felt she wanted to cry from Suho's word. He said it without a bit of guilt.

Meanwhile... a man silently watching how the drama unfolds from the moment he heard someone shouted when he went out of the bathroom.

"President Kim, should I call a staff?" A man in his suit with a briefcase in his hand asked politely.

"No." He became curious about how the drama will end. He knew all the rich families in Korea so he immediately recognized the girl and boy holding close to each other. He scoffed as he predicted the young lady will go home crying from the bullying of the two.

"Aren't we planning to get married then you can finally meet my family in US..."

"Come on, Jisoo. Suho just told you that but it will never happen. Your family doesn't even have the right to marry in the Kims. Your ranking is way lower than ours." l Irene said as she took a step forward to her.  "Right, Babe?" which was answered with a nod by Suho.

"I want to cancel my contract with your company." Jisoo firmly said.

"You will breach the contract and need to pay,"  Suho explained. Jisoo's brows furrowed with anger.

"You cheated on me and want me to pay you for breaching my contract? Then, Irene needs to pay too. She breached your contract of dating with the dating ban." She explained with confidence.

Irene laughed proudly, "Suho changed my contract the moment we started dating."

Double blow for Jisoo. Cheated on. His boyfriend changed the contract of his company for this slut. "You've changed."