CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay

chapter 30

~~~~

Note: there's a lot of typos bcs I don't proofread and shit 😂✌🏻

~~~

Irene's face was plastered all over the Entertainment News, while the Business news was occupied by Mr. Lin's downfall and Bae's cases.

The public did not even give any sympathy for Irene especially when they learned what had happened.

"I mean she was the one who cheated but she still had the guts to hurt Jisoo"

"She must put in jail. She is like a psycho."

"She used her beauty and power in the wrong way."

Irene, on the other hand, was put behind the bar. Since she is pregnant, she was isolated in one cell. The police officer looked at her without remorse, after all the crimes she committed. 

"This is my food?" Irene asked with mockery in her voice as she looked at the tray of food for her.

The officer calmly answered, "Yes, so eat up now."

Irene requested with authority in her voice, "I don't eat this kind of food. Give me steak or pasta."

The other officers came as the commotion of Irene shouting caught their ears.

"Ma'am, in here, everyone gets treated the same way." The officer answered back calmly but irritation can be sensed in his voice.

"Call my attorney! I want to sue this fucked up place for treating me like this!" Irene did not budge, she still insisted.

Namjoon held his temple from annoyance, he could hear her voice as soon as he enters the station.

As soon as he was seen, the officers immediately saluted to him and move to give him a way. "What's happening?" He asked checking the officers.

"Captain, She doesn't want our rations." One officer said.

Another one snapped and scoffed, "If she just knew her ration is actually much better than what we normally give."

Namjoon looked at the cell and walked closer, "Ms. Bae."

Irene stood up and ranted immediately, "Can't you treat me even better? I'm an elite! The Nation's Actress!"

Namjoon just stared at her in seriousness, "Let me remind you. You are here for criminal charges."

"And not to have a fancy vacation." Namjoon continued. "If you do not want to eat, then fine it's your choice. Not ours."

He then commanded the officers to just leave some food for her, and do not mind her.

~~~~

"Park Jisoo is now a YBGH Artist."

Fans were happy at the headlines and news about Jisoo's transfer to another agency,