CH 16: Your Husband

Chapter 16

~~~~

Jisoo satisfyingly read the content of the message his younger brother sent her. Inside it, she found out that Irene's family, the Baes has a huge sum of debt on one of their family's friends. "Look what I found out noona. 😌" making her smile

What added to her happiness was her older brother's message.

"A little gift for you, my dear sister." Attached to it was a document file. As she checked on it, a grin came upon her face. Her brother bought a share of Irene family's company.

She knew her brothers love her so much that when they found out about what Irene and Suho did to her, they started finding things that can bring the two down.

Chaeyoung noticed her grin, "Unnie, you are smiling again. What is now the reason?"

She simply answered, "My older brother." Making Chaeyoung scoffed as she curiously asks. "Are you sure it was your brothers and not a man you secretly seeing???"

Jisoo looked at her thinking, "She got it quite right that too." She smiled and asked back, "Have you seen me with a man?"

Chaeyoung knew the answer, "NAHHH! Never!" chuckling while driving she said, "but unnie... you should date though." Jisoo chuckles as she asks her why.

"You should be happy" she smiles at her and added, "BUT... you have to date someone more handsome and more capable so that bastard Suho can choke in jealousy and regret." She evilly explained

Jisoo suddenly thought of her new husband, Taehyung as Chaeyoung mentioned more handsome and more capable. She cannot help but giggle, "I'll keep that in mind."

Few minutes, they arrived at the press conference. Jisoo went out of the car and immediately flashes and the clicks of cameras can be heard continuously. She smiled and waved at them as she walks to the venue.

She was greeted by the staff and their director. After that, she saw her co-star Minho and as he saw her, he smiled as he hugged her. "You look beautiful, Jisoo."

Jisoo smiled at the compliment, "Thank you, Oppa. You look wholesome today."

Minho looked proudly, "My girlfriend said I have to be dashing."

She looked around and asked, "Did she come with you?"

"No, but she said she will be watching," Minho explained as he took a sip from his ice coffee.

"You better behave then." She warned, making both of them giggle.

"Let's go guys." The director called them out. As they walked to the table, reporters and fans were excited. The reporters asked the two for a photo. Minho put his hand on Jisoo's back as they posed and smiled. Chaeyoung also took some photos behind so she can post them later.

After the photo op, Minho pulled Jisoo's chair for her, she smiled at him giving thanks. This simple interaction made their fans thrilled with happiness. Apparently, some fans are shipping the two.