CH 46: I'll make sure she will be dead

chapter 46

~~~~

I'm back... Thank u for waiting! 💜

To those I talked in Discord last night/morning, it was nice talking to you guys! 🤭 But bcs of it, I slept at 6am just to finish this 😂

⚠️Warning!⚠️

Kidding... haha no warnings bcs this is a light chapter. Oh well, let's start. 👀

~~~~

Jisoo was waiting for an update about the kids, she was with Hyunsuk and Chaeyoung was beside her too. She wanted to help in finding Jinny and Kai but her brothers and husband forbid her to go as they said it will be dangerous.

Hyunsuk was having a nap after crying because he felt useless for not protecting the two kids. Chaeyoung was looking at her unnie with worry.

She said with assurance, "Unnie, Jinny and Kai are smart kids. They will be alright."

Jisoo's lips lifted into a smile with comfort, "I know, I'm just worried that they might get hurt."

Chaeyoung hugged her unnie before she her anger fumed, "I'll kill those kidnappers if they hurt my little munchkins."

Jisoo chuckled seeing how Chaeyoung was acting, cracking her knuckles even though she can't even do it properly.

"Unnie, do you want something to eat or drink?" Chaeyoung then asked as Jisoo hasn't eaten anything since she found out that the kids were kidnapped.

Jisoo faintly smiled at Chaeyoung as she nodded, "Can you get me some bread and milk?"

Chaeyoung nodded, "Do not go anywhere." she reminded before she made her way to the nearest store.

Jisoo sat there waiting for any updates from the group who were searching for the two kids. She was anxious as Taehyung said to her that they were having a hard time tracking the whereabouts of the kids as the CCTV around the area seemed to be jammed at the moment the abduction happened.

Her phone suddenly received a message and her whole body froze on the spot after reading it. She looked at Hyunsuk and caresses his hair, "I'll get them back, Hyunsuk."