CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt

chapter 40

~~~~

Sorry for the late update! I was just so damn busy! 😭 But Thank you for waiting! 🤧🤧

Note Again: I don't proofread, expect spelling and grammar mistakes. English is not my first language. ✌🏻

Hope you will enjoy this light chap 🤞🏻🤧

~~~~

Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi were in a fine dining
restaurant drinking some wine after they had a meeting for the new business they will be making. A collaboration between the Park Holdings, Min Group, and Kim Corporation, three of the most powerful businesses in South Korea.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jin asked before sipping on his drink.

Jimin crossed his legs, answering with a smirk on his face, "He was trying to impress someone."

Jin immediatelly knew what Jimin meant about it. A chuckle escaped his lips as he said, "I heard from Hobi that the girl asked him for Jungkook to be banned in his company."

Yoongi who was silently listening to the conversaton of the two snickered, "How will the girl not be embarrased? He bought 10 bouquet of different flowers and sent it to her office."

Jimin and Jin can't help but to laugh at the absurdity from what they heard about what Jungkook did. Jin claimed, "It seems that your brother fell hard."

Jimin chuckled as he pour another wine to his glass, "He was floored, hyung."

Yoongi's brows furrowed as he remembered something, "By the way, Are we still pushing Taehyung's Bachelor Party?"

Jimin nodded as an answer, "Yeah. Why?"

Yoongi snickered as he took a sip on his wine, "The man has been married for long can we skip it? It's nonsense."

"It's better to throw a party late than never, bro." Jin said with his most confident face he has.

"Besides, Hobi hyung planned out everything." Jimin added looking at his hyung who was scoffing.

"I don't trust that bastard. The last time he threw a party, I woke up naked." Yoongi bluntly said making the two laugh as they remembered that night.

"Are you the only one? Taehyung, that bastard was the only one who was not wasted." Jin cursed out since Taehyung was not as wasted as them so he casually took pictures.

Jimin had a sly grin on his face, looking mischievously at Jin, "Isn't that the night you and your ex had fun in bed?"

Jin glared at Jimin but answered bluntly, "Bastard, it was the other party in Hawaii."

Jimin snorted, "Damn, so there's another one."