CH53: He is still a human with only one life

Chapter 53

~~~~

Happy 303k reads and 900 followers! 💎 LIKE WTH AGSJDLSIEVBSKL HOW? 😭😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️ 🤧

Sorry, I was not active in my message board. I just visit here in wattpad to update 🤧

Oh, Let me ask you to grab some snacks for this will be a quite long chapter.

Also, I didn't proofread like as usual 🤣 so forgive me for typos and wrong grammar. 🥺

Let's start 🍿

~~~~

Jack can even chuckle after getting beaten up as he heard how Jennie boldly called Mr. Song an idiot, "You are a complete fucking idiot. Heart is supposed to be fucking soft. I'm not like you who seemed to have a hard heart and pea-sized brain."

Mr. Song's men heard it and punched him hard in the stomach making him whimper as he cursed. Before he heard a gunshot, it was Mr. Song's way of stopping his men from punching him.

He then saw Mr. Song giving the command to his men as he stares at him, "Let's see how tough Taehyung's secretary and your boyfriend are."

The next thing that had happened was enough for him to flinch from the pain, closing his eyes tight from the excruciating pain he was feeling that was not sudden.

He felt a small knife suddenly cut into the left side of his arm, just below the tattoo he had. Soon, the sharp sensation of pain rushed through his system, feeling the heat as if it was burning. He knew the knife pierced his arm, he felt it.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he felt huge needles has been pinned into his heart, not because of the injury he had but it was after seeing Jennie's tear-soaked face. How much more when he heard her call his name in her already hoarse broken voice, probably from crying too much.

"Jack!!! Shit! Noooo!"

He looked at Jennie who was tied on the chair, beside her was the evil man with a wicked smile even drinking some vodka.

Jack tried his best to make the bind in his wrist loose a little, If he can just free his one hand, he would make sure to break all these men's necks.

But he cannot focus on loosing the tied rope because of the next thing that had happened...

"FUCK!" Jack cursed as he cannot even look straight and just looked above.

He cannot help but scream in agony and pain when he felt another knife piercing his thigh...slowly as he can fucking feel each centimeter that it went inside his body.

"I said stop!!" Jennie screamed under her shaky breath. Jack heard her again and was heartbroken, but it was not that long when he felt the stickiness of his blood oozing out of his thigh as it runs down to his legs.