CH23: To the man I love and admire

chapter 23

~~~

sorry, this update is a little late than the time I announced 😅🥺

~~~~

In the middle of spring, the couple was on their balcony looking at the trees that were already blooming. Their set up is like a Hollywood movie, drinking coffee, eating breakfast while spending time with each other.

Taehyung glanced at his wife with a beam of smile, asking, "Do you have a dress for the Awards Night?"

Jisoo shook her head, "Not yet, but my manager will accompany me later to buy my dress."

Taehyung knows that whatever his wife will wear, it will definitely look beautiful. A simple shirt and jeans combination can already make people fall for her and trend. Still, he wanted his wife to be the most beautiful woman that night.

"Let's go out." Taehyung casually said, making Jisoo looked at him, her brows furrowed.

"Where are we going?" Jisoo asked.

"You'll know." He simply answered as he smiled at her. He offered his hand to help her stand up which Jisoo gladly took.

Jisoo wore a simple Dior black and white short dress, while Taehyung seems to match her clothes as he wore a simple white D&G dress shirt paired with an Alexander Mcqueen tuxedo blazer.

The two definitely look like a couple that embodies class and visuals.

Since the public didn't know, and only Taehyung's friends and Jisoo's brother and manager knew about the married couple, they took the VIP entrance to the mall. After all, the mall is owned by Taehyung's sister.

The mall is the most luxurious mall in South Korea that caters to almost all luxury brands. As they went out of the elevator, some staffs were wide eye seeing President Kim in flesh with a girl beside him. They became nervous as President Kim rarely visits the mall other than when his sister asked him to inspect. They just hoped the cleaners made the floor shiny, no one is late or the staffs are in their best condition.

They greeted him with a 90degree bow, even though some of them were older than him. They were side-eyeing each other, as they took glances at the pretty girl beside their President. They knew her, actress Park Jisoo.

They were so curious why they are together, but when he casually slipped his hand to Jisoo's waist and the girl did not mind as she even smiled beautifully at President Kim.

Even more, Jack who was running towards the couple called Jisoo because she forgot her phone. "Madam, your phone."

"Thank you, Jack." Jisoo smilingly thanked him.

The word "Madam" rang to the staffs' ears, they gulped as they realized that this is not a drill. They were sure that Park Jisoo is their boss's girlfriend.

They almost choked and die from shock when they saw President Kim smiled at Jisoo when she whispered something at him.