204: The One Where Toni's Mom Comes Home For Christmas

I'm sorry I've been making a lot of Christmas ones because it's Christmas time and it's the only thing on my mind atm

CHERYL POV:

I walk into the student lounge and sit down next to Toni who's looking at a piece of paper. "What's that?" I ask smiling. "My sisters Christmas list." I look at her. "Ok and?" She looks at me. "I can't afford anything on this." She says quietly. "Is it for Santa?" She nods. "She also asked for her parents to come home." She say quietly. "Another thing I can't do." She whispers. "Well, I can help you with the presents-." She stops me. "No! I'm not letting you pay for everything." I shake my head. "No! But I do like your sister so I can take some of it off your hands. But, Mrs. Cooper is looking for a photographer and it's far enough from Christmas to actually get some money to get some of the stuff on this list." I explain. "You sure?" I nod. "I'll take the dolls and Hot Wheels." I say quietly. "Wow that's a combination." She nods. "Yeah!" She whispers. "I'll try to take the rest of the stuff." She says. "Luckily she didn't ask for a lot." I say. "Except for the fact that she wants our parents to come home." I look at her. "Where are they?" I ask quietly. "I don't really know. They're in the army and we aren't allowed to know their whereabouts." She explains. "Luckily I'm old enough to take care of Katelyn on my own." She whispers. "How does Santa do gifts in your house?" I ask quietly. "What do you mean?" She looks at me confused. "Does he wrap his presents? Does he leave them unwrapped so she knows they're from him? What does he do?" I ask. "He doesn't wrapped them because I can't afford it." I nod. "Ok. I won't wrap them." I smile. "Oh! My mom wants to talk to you. I don't really know why. I think I've talked enough about you, she wants to actually talk to you." She says quietly.

I walk into Toni's trailer. She looks at me. "Sorry I'm late." I say smiling. "Santa accidentally dropped some of your toys at my house. So I had to have a little talk with him and made sure it would never happened again." I smile. Katelyn runs over to me and takes the bag of presents. I look at Toni and wink. She smiles. "Thank you." She mouths. I sit down next to her. "You ok?" I ask quietly. She nods. "You didn't have to do this." I nod. "I know, but I did. Because I love you and I know how much Katelyn means to you." She smiles. "How can I repay you?" She ask quietly. I shrug. "Just make sure she actually plays with the toys." She smiles. "Ok." I pull her into the kiss. "Oh! I got you both something." I say getting up. She looks at me. I go to the door and open it. Toni's mom walks in. They both look shocked. Katelyn goes over and hugs her."How did you do it?" Toni ask quietly. "Remember when I asked to talk to Cheryl because I wanted to meet the person you wouldn't shut up about?" Her mom ask. Toni nods. "Yeah. I've had this planned for about a month now." She smiles. "How long are you here?" Toni ask quietly. "Permanently. My time was done!" Her mom says quietly. Toni nods. "Oh! Cool cool cool cool!" She says nervously. "And I'm guessing dad couldn't get home."

I roll over and look at Toni. "You ok?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Thanks for everything." I smile and move some hair out of her face. "I didn't really plan the whole thing with your mom." I say quietly. She looks at me. "Can I be honest?" I nod. "I'm really happy she's home, I can't take care of Katelyn anymore." She says quietly. "I want to go to college! It's gonna have to be community college, but still." I smile. "What do you want to do?" I ask quietly. "I don't really know yet. I have good grades, I've never been arrested or suspended! I have a lot of experience! I could probably to a lot of things but I can't pay for the whole college thing." I smile. "I love you." I whisper. She sits up on her elbows in shock. "I love you too." She smiles. I pull her into a kiss. I look at her. "Round 2?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Ok." I smile. "I'm sorry." She whispers. "No! It's ok! I'm kinda tired anyways." I whisper. "Do you think Katelyn is still bouncing off the walls?" She ask smiling. "You probably got her a little too much candy." I say quietly. "Yeah! I should gave mom a warning." She says lying back down on her back. "You kinda pushed me out the door because you were horny." She smiles.