302: The One With The Trained Assassin

TONI POV:

I take a deep breath. "Ah! Che-Cheryl?" I say trying not to throw up or pass out. She looks at me. "What's wrong babe?" She ask quietly. "I need to go upstairs for a minute." She nods realizing what's wrong. "You ok?" She ask concerned. "I... I will." I tell her. She nods. "Text me if you need anything. Stay up there along as you need babe." I nod and start to go upstairs, I push through the small crowd until I get to the stairs. "Hey Toni!" Veronica says smiling. "Hey, V!" I say quietly. "How are you?" She ask quietly. "I'm ok, I just-." She stops me. "You and Cheryl coming over next week for the baby shower?" She ask smiling. "Um... I don't know that's a question for Cheryl she handles this stuff. I just need to go upstairs!" I tell her. She nods. "Oh! I'm sorry! You gotta go when you gotta am I right?" She smiles. I nod and run upstairs. I walk into the bedroom. I take off my tie and unbutton my shirt. I lie on the bed and try to breathe. I hear a knock on the door, I look over and see Cheryl walk in. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "It's ok." She whispers sitting down on the bed. "I brought you your meds for this. You took them a few hours ago so you're ok to take them again." She explains. I look at her and sit up. "Thank you." She kisses me. "Of course." She whispers. "Take these, wait, take a nap maybe, if you want you can come back down if not and if you want I can hunt Fangs down and you guys can go out to get dinner or something." She tells me. "Can I just stay up here?" She nods. "Of course." She smiles. "Do you want me to get Fangs?" She ask quietly. "No. I need to be alone." I whisper. "Ok." She kisses the top of my head and gets up and walks out. I take my meds and go into the bathroom. I start the bath and let it fill the tub. I take a deep breath and get changed out of my clothes.

CHERYL POV:

I hear footsteps and see Toni walking downstairs. "Veronica and Betty are still here but that's it." I say quietly. She nods. "Where are they?" She ask quietly. I motion to the back porch. We see them talking quietly. "They're cute." She smiles. I nod. "You ok?" I ask her. She looks at me. "You kinda scared me earlier." I add. She nods. "I'm sorry." She whispers. "It's ok." I tell her. "I just worry about you sometimes." She looks at me. "I just don't like social situations like that." I nod. "I know, but it was for-." She nods. "I know it was for you. I know, I'm sorry. You know how I am." I nod. "I'm not mad, I'm just saying. There wasn't a lot of people here and you were freaking out, that's not good." I explain. She looks down. "I need help." She whispers. I nod. "We can get that for you." She smiles a little. I pull her into a kiss. "I love you." I whisper. "Your hair is wet." I look at her. "I didn't hear the shower." She takes a deep breath. "I keep thinking it'll make the screams go quiet." I whisper. I watch her breath hitch. "I... I'm sorry." I stutter out. "This is why you need help." She whispers.

I move some hair out of Toni's face. "You know, it's always weird seeing you wear glasses." I say quietly. She looks at me. "Yeah. I'm not a big fan of it." She whispers. "Did I say I didn't like it?" She smiles. "You like when I wear them?" She ask confused. I shrug. "I don't hate it, but I know you do." I say quietly. She looks at me. "Why aren't you scared of me?" She ask quietly. She looks at me. "Because you're better than your past." I whisper. "Am I?" She ask quietly. I look at her and nod.

TONI POV:

I walk into Pops. "Hey V!" I say quietly. "Hey..." I sit down at the counter as she pours some coffee. "You ok?" She ask quietly. I look up at her. "Yeah! Just tired!" I lie. "You sure? Cheryl told me you have a lot of anxiety especially socially." I take a deep breath. "It's ok, I used to be the same. I know you've been through a lot recently and just in general." She says quietly as flashbacks from my childhood come back. "I... yeah." I whisper biting my tongue. "Did Cheryl tell you anything?" I ask quietly. "Not really. She just said you had a hard time growing up and you have anxiety. She didn't tell me anything past that." I nod. "So you don't know what I've been through?" She nods. "Do I want to know!" She ask quietly. I shake my head. "I know you were my dad's goon for 19 years of your life." I look up at her. "I know you killed my mom." She adds. My heart drops. "I don't blame you. I know you were brainwashed and under his control." She says quietly. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "