220: The One With The Spiked Punch

CHERYL POV:

Jughead and I plop a very drunk Toni on the bed. "What happened?" He ask quietly. "Someone spiked the punch and Toni had a lot of it." I say quietly. "Why did she have so much?" I shrug. "Because she's 5 apparently." I say sitting down on the bed and start taking off her shoes. "Why is there so many laces?" I whisper. "Do you need help?" He ask. "No, you can crash here if you don't want to go home." I say quietly. "Can I?" I nod. "Yeah, just, I have to deal with a hungover Toni. But breakfast will be served at 7, but you can always ask someone in the kitchen to make you something." I say. He looks at me. "Yes I'm that rich." He nods. "I'm gonna go to bed." He says walking out. I finish taking off Toni's boots. She slowly wakes up from all the movement. "What happened?" She ask quietly. "Someone spiked the punch and you got really drunk." I say quietly. She groans. "I can't drink." I nod. "I know." I say quietly. "M-my meds." She whispers sitting up. I stop her. "I'm gonna throw up." She says quietly. I quickly grab the garage and let her throw up in it. I take a deep breath and get changed. She groans. "Do you want to go to the bathroom?" I ask quietly. She shakes her head. "I need-I need to get these stupid clothes off." She says drunkenly. I walk over to her and help her up. She tries to get her tie off. "Stop!" I whisper and help her. I take off the tie. "You could have made this so much easier if you had worn a dress." I whisper. She looks at me. "Go to the bathroom." She drunkenly runs into the bathroom.

Toni slowly walks out of the bathroom for the 3rd time in the past hour. "You know, you throwing up in a good thing." She looks at me exhausted. She lies down on the bed. "I'm sorry." She whispers. "Why?" I ask. "I'm gonna be a mess in the morning when I sober up and I don't want you to deal with that." She says quietly. "It's ok." Toni lies her head on the pillow and gets frustrated. She picks it up and throws it across the room. "Ok, you're still drunk." I say quietly. She looks at me and groans.

I walk into the Student Lounge and sit down on the couch next to Veronica. "Where's the lap dog?" She ask noticing Toni's not here. "Why do you call her that?" I ask quietly. "Because she's constantly on your lap." I look at her. "So?" I whisper. "She finds it funny." I roll my eyes. "But where's Toni?" She ask again. "She is still dealing with her hangover." I say quietly. "It's been 3 days." I nod. "With her medication she's loopy for a few days after and even off her meds she doesn't react well to alcohol. Alcohol really fucks with her. Her body doesn't process alcohol well." She nods. "She'll be ok tomorrow." I say quietly.

TONI POV:

I walk out of the bathroom for the 3rd time in the past hour. I lie on the bed and try to get some sleep. "You ok dear?" I jump seeing Nana Rose. "Yeah!" I say quietly. "Can I get you anything?" She ask concerned. "Ah! Maybe some water it's the only thing I can keep down and maybe a gatorade or something I need the Electrolytes." She nods. "I'll send someone out to get you Pedialyte, that worked better for Cheryl when she was sick." I nod. "Thanks." She smiles. "I'll get the water up here though."

Cheryl walks into the bedroom. "You sure this isn't more?" She ask quietly. "It might be." I say. "Do you mind if I take your temperature?" She ask. "Do I have a choice?" I ask quietly. "Nope!" I nod as she walks into bathroom. She walks back in. "Sit up." I slowly sit up. She takes my temperature. "Oh god." She says. "What?" She shows me. "102." She says quietly.  "If you're not better tomorrow we're bringing you to the doctor." I groan. "It's my meds give out me a few more days than we can worry." I say lying back down. She looks at me. "Toni..." I take a deep breath. "I'll be ok."

This one is short sorry