304: The One Where Fangs Goes Missing

TONI POV:

I lie next to Cheryl. "You know we've been living together for a year now and I've seen you naked, you don't have to wear a shirt to bed anymore." She says quietly. "I know, but I've gotten used to it." I say quietly. She nods. "Fair." She says quietly. "Also Fangs might come running in here in the morning and I don't need him to see my tits." She smiles.
"You guys still going to the skate park tomorrow?" She ask quietly. "Yeah. That's why he might come running into the room." I say quietly.

CHERYL POV:

I walk into the kitchen when my phone starts ringing. I look at my phone and see unknown number calling me. "This can't be good." I mumble to myself. I pick up the phone. "Who is this?" I ask putting the phone up to my ear. "Ah! This is Sweet Pea , Toni is on the way to the hospital. She just broke her wrist." I sigh. "Why couldn't she just call me?" I ask. "She also broke her phone." He tells me. "What about Fangs?" I ask him. "Oh, he's nowhere to be found." I take a deep breath. "You find Fangs, I'll meet Toni at the hospital." I tell him.

I walk into Toni's hospital room. "Hey babe." She says quietly. "You ok?" I ask concerned. She nods. "Lost a tooth." She says showing me. I roll my eyes. "When do you want to get that fixed?" I ask her. "When I get out of here." I nod. "Ok." I whisper. "What happened?" I ask quietly. She shrugs. "I honestly don't know, I hit my head pretty hard." She says quietly. I take a deep breath. "Did they find Fangs?" She ask quietly. I shake my head. "Do you know where he could be?" She shrugs. "He does this sometimes." She says quietly. "He hasn't in a while so I didn't think it was gonna happen again." She explains. "He'll be back in a few days." I nod. She looks at me. "Why?" I ask quietly. "You're gonna want to kick him out."
I sigh. "Just tell me." I whisper. "He most likely went off to get drunk and binge drink." She tells me. She looks at me. "I'm not. He needs help obviously." I say quietly.

TONI POV:

I close the door being me. "How's he doing?" Cheryl ask quietly. "He really needs help." I whisper. She nods. "I know a place that can help." She says quietly. "I don't know if he'll allow it." I say quietly. She looks at me. "We should talk about this somewhere that he can't hear us." I whisper so quietly I can barely hear myself. "He has surprisingly good hearing." I say quietly. We both go into the bedroom. "I thought he was doing better." I whisper. She nods. "But he's not. That's ok! We just need to help him." She looks at me. "I thought he was doing better." I say quietly. I look up. "I'm sorry. I just- I don't even know what to think." I tell her. "I don't want to think about it right now actually." I say sitting down on the bed. She nods. "It's ok." She whispers. "I'm gonna go take a shower. If you want to join me." She says quietly. "Not to have sex or anything. Just to relax, again not in a sexual way." I smile a little. "Can we take a bath?" I ask her. "Well, I actually need to bathe myself, because the smell of Fangs puke and alcohol is making me nauseous." She tells me. I nod. "I'll just stay here." She nods. "You ok? You never miss a chance to see me naked." She ask quietly. I look at her. "I'm fine, just stressed." She nods. "Ok."

CHERYL POV:

I walk downstairs and see Toni in the living room with an ice pop and watching Phineas and Ferb. I take a deep breath, I go into the kitchen and grab a Ice Pop for myself because they are the best thing in the world and you can not tell me otherwise. I go into the living room and sit down next to Toni. "Do you want to talk?" I ask her. "No." I nod. "Ok." I whisper. "Do you want to make something?" I ask quietly. "We don't have to parts for it." She says quietly. I look at her. "I meant a cake or something good." I tell her. She shakes her head. "I'm ok." She whispers.

I walk into the garage and see Toni working on a motorcycle. "You ok?" I ask her. "Yeah." She says quietly. "I'm just getting some work done." She says looking at me. I look at her. "Are you worried about Fangs?" I ask her. She stops. "No." She whispers. "Toni..." She sits up and takes a deep breath. "I think he needs to go to rehab." She says quietly. "I just think if I suggest it he'll get mad." She tells me. "We can't just make him go and I don't want him to get in trouble and be forced to go." She adds. "Do we have a choice?" I ask her. She takes a deep breath. "He doesn't need another thing on his record." She gasps. "We can frame him for murder!" She says quietly. "No!" I shout. "Why would you suggest that?" I ask annoyed. She shrugs. "Do you have a better idea?" She ask quietly. "N-no. But if we rub our last brain cells together than we might be able to come up with literally anything else!" I tell her. "I think he just needs to drive. He speeds and he's known to crash into shit if given the opportunity." She says quietly. I nod. "Well, that'll get him into rehab." She nods.

Idk what else to do with this one so here 😁