375: The One at The Hotel

Idk what to do with this one
CHERYL POV:

I look at Toni. We're in the back off a van transporting us to the hotel. "I never want that to happen again." Toni says pissed. "They were from the label." Veronica says quietly. "Good for them! I kept thinking we were done but we weren't more people kept coming! It was after a show and all I wanted to do was chill! But instead I'm taking pictures with this one producer's kid who listened to one of my songs." Toni explains. "Well make sure that happens." Veronica says writing it down. "Someone just commented on my post about how I was rude at the meet and greet! I don't want that to happen again." She tells Veronica. "No more meet and greets like that! Only ones I have set for!" I explain.

TONI POV:

I swim over to Cheryl. It's late at night so it's quiet. I look at her. "You look beautiful." I tell her. She smiles. "Thank you." She smiles. "I'm sorry about that I got so mad earlier." I whisper. "Toni, you're allowed to get mad." I nod. "I would be mad to if I was in your position." She tells me. I look at her. "I'm still sorry, I hate being like that." She nods. "I know. You rarely get mad so usually it's justified." She tells me. I nod. "Ok." I whisper. I look at her. "The show was great."

I look at the stage. "No." I say to Veronica. "The lights are wrong, they're supposed to be blue during this song!" I tell her. She writes it down. "And the visuals are also wrong! I know it's hard to change them but the timing needs to be better." I tell her. She nods.