330: The One Where They Don't Talk Well

TONI POV:

I walk into Cheryl's office. "You ok?" I ask noticing her ballet shoes. She nods. "Yeah!" She whispers sitting up. She wipes her tears and looks at me. "Yeah." She nods. I take a deep breath. "If you need to talk, I am a licensed therapist." I remind her. She nods. "I'm ok. Really! I just needed to clear my head." She says quietly. "Ok." I smile sadly. I look at her. "I don't want you bottling up your feelings. It's not good for you." I tell her. "I'm ok." She whispers.

Cheryl walks out of her office holding a bag. "I'm gonna go." She says quietly. I nod. "Ok." I smile. "Have fun." I tell her. She nods. "If-." She stops me. "I don't!" I nod. "Ok." I whisper. I look at her. "Just be careful." She nods and walks out. I sigh. Cheryl goes to do ballet whenever she's stressed and needs to clear her head. That's been happening a lot lately and she won't talk to me. She probably just needs space.

I sit down in front of Cheryl. "This is nice." She smiles. "Thanks." I smile. "What's up?" She ask quietly. "I was gonna ask you the same thing." I tell her. "You've been going a lot lately." She nods. "Talk to me." I whisper. "I don't even know." She says quietly. "I just feel like my whole life if falling apart right now." She tells me. I nod.

I thrust harder. "Oh! Fuck!" Cheryl moans out. "Right there." Cheryl whispers. "You take me so well." I tell her. "Faster! I need to cum!" Cheryl begs. I lean over. "Ride me, until you squirt." I whisper before slapping her ass. I pull out of her and lie down on my back. She gets on top of me and rides me as fast as possible. I sit up and kiss her neck. I kiss her as she cums on me. She moans as she lies into me. "Did that help at all?" I ask quietly. "A little." She whispers. I nod. She gets off me and lies down next to me. I get up and take the strap on off. "Why do we not use that that much?" Cheryl ask quietly. I shrug. "Because you're never in the mood for it." I whisper. "I don't want to force you to do stuff you don't want to." I tell her. She nods. "Tonight you wanted to use it." I whisper getting in bed. "Do you want anything?" She ask quietly. "You always top." She adds. "Anything?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Well, probably the usual." She smiles. "Which one?" She ask quietly. "The biggest one." She nods getting up and grabbing one the other strap ons we have. "You know what to do." She says quietly. I roll over onto my stomach. "Why do you like anal so much?" She ask quietly. I shrug. "Please just ram yourself into me as hard as possible." I whisper. She nods. "I know." She whispers. "Handcuffs?" She ask quietly. I nod. "Anything else?" She ask quietly. "Vibrator on my clit!" I whisper. "Anything." I beg. "Anything that'll be painful." I tell her. "Tell me if this gets to painful. I know you love the pain but if it's to much tell me." I nod. "What's our safe word?" I ask quietly. "Apple." She says quietly. "Do you want to call me anything?" She ask quietly. "Daddy." I whisper. "Degrade me." I whisper. She nods. Yes I have a degrading kink, it's from years of abuse from my uncle. We don't need to talk about it. "Ok."She whispers. She handcuffs me, puts a vibrator on my clit and rams into my ass. I moan from the pain. "God that feels good!" I whisper. "Don't speak." She says pulling my hair. "I don't want a sound from you. Got it?" I nod. "Yes daddy." I whisper. She puts a ball gag in my mouth. "You ok?" She ask quietly. I nod. "Ok." She pushes me down, grabs my hips and thrust hard. I hold back moans. I grab a pillow to muffle my quiet moans. She pulls out. I look at her. "Turn around so you're facing the foot of the bed." She whispers. I do as told. She gets up and grabs the big mirror. "I want you to watch yourself being a little whore. Got it?" I nod. She gets back behind me and thrust into me. I moan out. She pulls my hair. "Not a sound!" She yells. She thrust harder. "Are you comfortable with a blindfold?" She ask concerned. I shake my head. She nods. "Ok." She whispers. I start to feel the need to cum and I know Cheryl can tell too. "Don't cum yet." She whispers. I groan. She pulls out and flips me over. "I like doing this normally." She says quietly. I nod. She undoes the handcuffs and takes the gag out of my mouth. She pulls me into a kiss before fingering me. I hold back moans. "You can speak now." She whispers kissing my neck. I moan loudly. "Please!" I whisper. "I need to." I beg. She kisses down to my breast but I stop her. "Please. Not there." She nods and kisses down my body as she gets closer to my core. She kisses around until she places her lips on my clit and sucks. I moan out. "Cher..." I whisper as my hands grab her hair. She slowly eats me out. "Babe!" I moan. "This is not the painful I want!" I tell her. She smiles. "I know." She whispers. "Cum for me!" She whispers as I reach an orgasm. I cum all over her face. She sits up. "You ok?" She ask lying next to me. I nod. "I don't think I'll be able to sit properly for a week." She smiles. "Why don't you want to be blindfolded?" She ask quietly. "It's too much." She nods. "Ok." She whispers cupping my cheek. "Was it painful enough?" She ask quietly. "No." I whisper. "What do you want?" She ask sitting up. "I just want pain." I whisper. She looks at me. "Why?" She ask quietly. "It feels good. It helps channel." I tell her. She nods. "What are you so angry about?" She ask concerned. "I don't know." I whisper. "It just help relieve that anger and pain." I tell her. She sighs. "It's like you going to do Ballet." I explain. She nods. "I've seen how fucked up your feet are!" I tell her. "It's the same thing for me." I say quietly.

I slowly sit down in the couch. "You good?" Cheryl ask quietly. "My ass is on fire." I tell her. She smiles. "Told you." She whispers. I look at her. "Feeling better?" I ask her. She nods. "I needed last night." She says quietly. I smile. "I told you!" She smiles. "I'm worried about you." She whispers. "I'm fine!" I tell her. "Toni..." I shake my head. "No, I'm fine!" I whisper. I loo down. "No one gets their ass fucked with the world's biggest dildo and tells me they want more pain!" She explains. I look down. "You never talk about your childhood." She says leaning back. "I know this has something to do with that." I look at her. "You don't know anything." I whisper. "Who hurt you?" She ask quietly. "Because you also don't like your breast being touched. You also don't like being blindfolded." She tells me. "My uncle abused me." I whisper. "He would lock me in a closet when I did something he didn't like." I whisper. "He would also touch me. There. No where else, because I apparently wasn't bald enough down there." I explain. "I can't talk about this." I say standing up. I hold my ass. "Ow." I whisper. "I'm gonna go lie down." I whisper

I walk into the bathroom. "You never want to talk either." I say to Cheryl. She looks at me. "Do you want me to?" I nod. "I have for a while!" She looks at me. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly. "Religious trauma." She tells me. I nod. "Damn." I whisper. She nods. "My ass still hurts." I whisper. She looks at me. "I'm sorry. I need to shit but it's gonna hurt." I say quietly. She smiles. "You asked for it."