326: The One In Ohio

CHERYL POV:

I walk into the bedroom. "I'm ovulating." I tell Toni. She sits up. "You sure?" I nod. She looks at me. "I'm not even close to horny right now." She says quietly. "What will change that and keep you horny?" I ask quietly. She shrugs. I walk over to her. "Anything at all?" I ask her. "I don't know, my medication lowers my sex drive." She tells me honestly. I pull her to the edge of the bed. "If you're going to cum tell me." She nods as I take off my shirt and pants. She smiles and unbuckles her pants. She quickly pulls them off and throws them across the room. I kneel down in front of her and rub her boxers. She moans quietly. "Wait let me stand up." She whispers before standing up. I rub her through her boxer as I watch her get hard so I slide her boxers down. Her dick flies out. "Anything else that might work?" I ask quietly. "Besides you sucking me off?" I nod. "Anything." I whisper. "The usual stuff." I nod. "Ok." I say quietly. I slide her dick into my mouth and give her a blow job. "Right there!" She whispers. "Oh! Fuck. I'm gonna cum." I feel her get tense so I stop. I stand up and lie on the bed. She slides into me and thrust slowly. "Oh!" She groans as she cums. She lies next to me. "Do you think it worked?" She ask quietly. I shrug. "I don't know." I whisper. She nods. "We have to be at Veronica's birthday party in an hour." I tell her.

I notice Toni quietly sitting on the couch so I run up to her. "What?" She ask quietly confused. "While the window is open." I whisper. "Ok." She gets up and we go into a random bedroom. I lock the door. "Should we be doing this right now?" She ask untying her tie and unbuttoning her shirt. "No, but we don't really have a choice." I say taking off my dress. She pulls off her pants and shoes. "Sit." I tell her. She sits on the bed as I straddle her. "Take off your bra." She whispers. I do as told and look at her. I pull her dick out of her boxers as she grabs my tits. I moan quietly. "Quiet!" She whispers. She gets hard and I get on her dick. "Fuck." She whispers. I ride her slowly. "We have to be quick." She tells me. "Before someone notices." She adds. I thrust harder. "Oh my god." She moans slowly kissing my chest. I go faster. "Oh! God!" I moan. "I'm gonna cum." Toni whispers. I nod. She flips us over and thrust hard. "Oh! Fuck!" She moans. "Come on!" I whisper. She grabs my hips and pulls me up. "Fuck." She says as she cums in me. "Oh! God!" She groans. She starts to pull out but I stop her. "You need to finish!" I whisper. She jolts a little bit more and groans. "Oh! Think I'm done." She whispers getting off of me. She lies next to me. "Now what?" She ask quietly. "We get dressed and pretend nothing happened." She nods. "You still going on that road trip tomorrow?" I ask her. She nods. "Yeah." I nod. "Ok." I smile.

I walk outside when I hear motorcycles pull up. I look at Sweet Pea. "Where's Toni?" I ask quietly. Fangs and Sweet Pea look at each other. "Guys. Where's Toni?" I ask again. "She's gone." Fangs said. "Dead?" He shakes his head. "We stopped at a gas station and Fangs and I get to get something to eat, we got back to the bikes and her and her bike were gone." I take a deep breath. "I think she was going off the rails again." I nod. "Any idea of where she could be?" I ask quietly. He shakes his head. "She might be in Ohio." Sweet Pea says speaking up. "Why? What's in Ohio?" I ask quietly. "FP." He says quietly. "I'll give her a few days and see where she is." I tell them. They both nod.

I look at Toni. "How did you find me?" She ask quietly. "I called around." I whisper. "Why did you come up here?" I ask her. "I needed a break." She tells me. "From what?" I ask quietly. "I don't know." She whispers. "Why here?" I ask her. "FP is the only father figure I've had. Figured he'd be a good person to go to." I nod. "Are you taking your meds?" I ask her. She shakes her head. "Why?" I ask concerned. "They were making me suicidal." She tells me honestly. I nod. "Which defeats the purpose of Anti-depressants." She adds. "Well, they get you out of a depression but they now give you the energy to go and actually kill yourself." I explain. She nods. "I don't want to lie in bed for the rest of my life." She tells me. "But I don't want kill myself. Well, I do. I just don't." I nod. "I know." She lies into me. "I'm sorry." She whispers. "When was the last time you took a test?" She ask quietly. "This morning. Nothing yet." She sighs. "We've been trying for 6 months." She whispers. "This is exhausting I know." I whisper. "Do you want to go again?" She ask quietly. "I'm not ovulating." I whisper. "Worth a shot." She says quietly. I nod. "Fair enough." I straddle her.

I look at Toni as she walks into the bedroom. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask concerned. "I can't do this anymore!" She tells me holding back tears. I run over to her as she collapses to the floor crying. I hug her and let her crying into me. "One more try." I whisper. She shakes her head. "I can't!" She cries. I take a deep breath. "Let's go for a drive." I whisper. "That always helps." I tell her. We slowly get up and go to the car. I get in and wait for Toni to get her shit together so we can go. She gets in and I drive off. "I know what you're doing." She whispers. "What am I doing?" I ask quietly. "You're gonna send me to the hospital." She says quietly. "You need help." I tell her holding back tears. "The only time I'm happy is when I'm asleep." She whispers. "I just want to die." She says quietly. "Nothing can change that." I nod. "Something might." I tell her. "No! There's no hope!" She whispers. "I'm pregnant." I tell her. She looks at me. "I wasn't gonna tell you until I knew you were better. But clearly you need something to look forward to." I say quietly. She shakes her head. "I can't." She whispers. "Why?" I ask her. "I'd be a horrible parent also you are lying." She tells me. I hand her the sonogram. She shakes her head. "There's nothing keeping me here." She whispers. "I'm ready." She tells me. I take a deep breath.

9 months later

I look at Toni. "You happy you stayed?" I ask her. She nods looking at our daughter. "Yeah." She whispers. "I was in a really bad place. I'm sorry if I scared you." She tells me. "Thanks for getting me the help I needed." I nod. "Of course." I whisper. She smiles. "Now we get to watch her grow up together." I tell her. "Yeah, we do." She whispers smiling. "I can't do this alone." I tell her. "You need to stay here." She nods. "I'm not- I'm not going anywhere." She tells me. "I'm here." She whispers.