335: The One Where Toni Tries to Figure Everything Out

CHERYL POV:

"Do you not love me?" I ask Toni. She looks at me. "Of course I love you!" She says quietly. "Then why won't you have sex with me?" I ask her. "I can't." She whispers. "It's not you! Trust me!" She tells me. "Are you sleeping with someone else?" She shakes her head. "I just don't think that I want to have sex with you or anyone for that matter." She tells me. I take a deep breath. "Your asexual?" She nods. "I think. I'm not sure." She says quietly. "I tried masterbating and all I could think about was what I wanted for dinner." She tells me. "You sure you just don't know what you like?" I ask her. "I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings or anything! I'm just wondering." She looks at me. "What I'm asking! Is if you want to try having sex and seeing what works?" I ask her. "I'm sorry but you could stand in front of me butt naked and I don't think I'd be turned on." She tells me. "What if I'm covered in oil?" She shakes her head. "No that's weird." She says quietly. "Also kinda messy." I nod. "Dressed as your favorite character from a show or movie?" She shakes her head. "You sure you don't want to try anything?" I ask her. She shakes her head. "I'm sorry." I shake my head. "It's not your fault!" She looks down. "I feel like it is!" She tells me. I walk over to her. "Do you feel like being Bi is your fault?" She shakes her head. "No." She says looking at me. "It's the same thing! I wish you told me." I tell her. "I hadn't come to this conclusion yet." I nod. "I just wish I knew what you were going through. That's all." She nods. "I'm not mad! If that's what you're wondering."

TONI POV:

I walk into the apartment. "Sweet Pea! I'm home!" I yell. I hear moans coming from his room and roll my eyes. I hang my jacket up, go into the living room and watch tv until I fall asleep. I feel someone shake me. "Toni!" I look up and see Sweet Pea. "Hey!" I say smiling. "You ok?" I ask quietly. "Yeah! I just came to wake you up." He says quietly. "Oh!" I whisper. "Who were you with?" I ask quietly. "Josie." I nod. "She just left." I nod again. "When did you get home?" He ask sitting next to me. "Around 8." I tell him. "Cool." He nods. "What did you guys do?" He ask smiling. "Talk." I whisper. "God you guys are boring!" He groans. "I'm sorry." I say awkwardly. "Are you ever gonna have sex?" He ask quietly. I shake my head. "Do you not like her?" He ask concerned. "I don't want to have sex." I whisper. "Why not?" He ask me. "It's just not for me." He nods. "Did you tell her that?" He ask. "Yeah. That's what we talked about." He nods. "If that's what makes you guys happy." I nod. He smiles. "You should probably go to bed. Like actually, it's kinda late." I nod.

I look at Cheryl as she lies on my lap as she reads and I play with her hair. "Do you want to talk about last night?" I ask quietly. "No but I do need to tell you something else." She says sitting up and looking at me. "What?" I ask quietly. "So you know how about 3 months ago I was um... you know." I nod. "If you're not ready to talk about it we don't have to." I whisper. "I'm pregnant." She tells me. My heart drops. "When did you find out?" I ask her. "Last night." I nod. "Is that why you were so on edge?" She nods. "Yeah." She whispers. "What are you going to do?" I ask her. "What do you mean?" She ask quietly. "Are you keeping the baby? Abortion? Adoption? What?" I ask her. "I want to keep the baby and I want you to help me do so." She says quietly. I nod. "I can do that." I whisper. "I was also wondering if you wanted to move in with me. Like now." She says quietly. I take a deep breath. "I can't right now, but I will soon, I need to talk to Sweet Pea and make sure he gets a new roommate." She nods. "Is this moving to fast?" She ask quietly. "We've been dating for almost a year. I feel like it's time." She nods.

6 months later

I look at the baby. "He looks like you." I whisper. I can tell Cheryl's crying slightly. "What if he turns out to be like his dad?" She ask quietly. "He won't! Because we're raising him!" I whisper wiping her tears. "What if he starts to look like him?" She ask. "There's nothing you can do about that." I tell her honestly. She nods. I kiss the top of her head. "How are you feeling?" I ask her. "I'm ok. I mean, I just had a baby." I nod. "Yeah." I smile. "What do you want to name him?" I ask quietly. "Jason." I nod. I smile. "Are you sure you want to do this with me?" I nod. She nods.