387: The One At The Playground

TONI POV:

I look my kids as they play on the playground. "Jason! Don't push your sister!" I yell. I sigh and walk over to them. I gently pull Jason back a little and squat between them. "What are you doing?" I ask quietly. "She called me stupid!" He says quietly. "I did not!" Rose says quietly. "You called me stupid and then pushed me!" She says standing up. "Because you called me stupid first!" I sigh. "Jason, we don't push people because they said something mean." I tell him. "We also don't say mean things to people!" I tell both of them. "Now play nice or leave each alone!" I tell them. I would threaten to bring them home but Cheryl is working and I can't deal with them running around the house. At least here they're supposed to. "She called me stupid though." Jason says quietly. I look at him and fight ever urge not to agree with Rose. He's not stupid but he's being a fucking idiot right now and I want to kill both my kids right now! They are driving me fucking insane. I look at Jason. "What did you do for her to call you that?" I ask quietly. "I wanted to use the swing." He says quietly. "No! You tried pushing me off the swing and then when I got mad you ran!" Rose says back. "We aren't resolving this right now! Jason, don't push your sister off the swings. Rose, don't call your brother stupid! Both of you, go do your own thing before I make you go home and sit in your rooms!" I tell them. They nod and go off on their own things. I walk back over to the bench and sit down. "They seem like a handful." I hear. I look over and see Polly. "I just got here you didn't miss me!" She says quietly. I nod. "I'm assuming Cheryl had them." I nod. "Yeah, I love my kids, I really do! There's nothing I wouldn't do for them! It's just they're on spring break! Our house is not that big, we are on top of each other! They are driving me crazy." I explain. "You guys don't live at Thorne hill or whatever the other place is?" She ask quietly. "No, Cheryl wanted to move somewhere new, something about her family. I didn't really argue because it's really cold in those houses, there's no central heating. So we downsized and started a family. We're also having some work done so there's people there all the time." I explain. "Mom! Jason pushed me again!" Rose yells. "Oh my god, I am going to kill them." I whisper as I stand up and walk over. "Why?" I ask her. "I don't know." She says quietly. "Really?" She nods. I can tell she's being serious. "Jason! Why did you push Rose?" I ask pissed. "I thought it'd be funny." I sigh.

I look at Cheryl. "How were the kids?" She ask as she takes off her shirt and goes into the closet. "Hell." I say quietly. She looks at me. "Jason pushed Rose over like, multiple times." I tell her. "His behavior is getting out of hand. I think we need to do something about this." She nods. "What do we do?" She ask quietly. "Therapy. It wouldn't hurt even if it's not exactly what he needs." I tell her. She nods.

Idk what else to do with this one