331: The One With The Reunion

TONI POV:

"Where are you going?" Jason ask quietly. I sit down next to him. "I'm visiting my aunt." I tell him. "Can I go?" He ask smiling. "Not this time, I haven't seen her in a while so it would be weird to have you guys there." I tell him. He nods. "I'm sorry bud." I whisper. He smiles. "It's cool." I stand up and go into Cheryl's office. "Heading out?" She ask quietly. I nod. "You don't have to do this." She whispers. "I haven't seen her in 10 years. I need to do this." I whisper. She nods. "Ok. I'll see you in a few days." She smiles.

I look at my aunt. She cups my cheeks. "You look so much like your mom." She tells me. I look at her. "I'm sorry I didn't visit." I whisper. "Don't be." She whispers. "You have a life." She tells me. "Speaking of, how's that going for you? It's been years." She ask quietly. "Good, I'm married." I tell her. "I saw the ring I was gonna ask you about that." She smiles. "It was a private ceremony, only me, her and our son." I tell her. "Her?" She ask quietly. I smile. "Oh! Yeah! I'm Bi." I say quietly. She nods. "Ok!" She smiles. "You have a kid?" She ask quietly. "Yeah! My wife, she had a kid before we started dating. I helped take care of him and we started dating and the rest is history." She smiles. "I'm happy for you." She tells me. I smile. "Did your mom know?" She ask quietly. I nod. She smiles. "That's good." She says quietly. "I'm sorry I kinda stopped talking to you." I say quietly. "It was kinda hard to talk to you and see you especially since you remind me so much of her." I tell her honestly. She nods. "I know, your brother told me." She whispers. I pull a small box out of my pocket. "I found this, it doesn't fit me and I don't really like it so I thought you'd want this." I tell her as I hand it to her. She opens it. "Oh my god!" She whispers. "What?" I ask confused. "You had this all these years?" She ask quietly. I nod. "This has been in the family for years, I thought it was lost in the fire." She tells me. "She gave it to me on my 16th birthday. She didn't really say much about it besides that if I lose this she would kill me." She smiles. "I just kept it in a box forever." I whisper. "Makes sense." She whispers. "Do you have anything?" I ask her. "I honestly don't have that much because of the fire, I just thought you might." She nods.  "I figured one day you'd come by asking for some stuff so I set some stuff aside and your mom had stuff she wanted you to have when you got older and gave to me when she found out she was sick when you were younger."

I look at Cheryl as she pours me a glass of wine. "How was it?" She ask handing me the glass. "Good. I really missed her." I whisper. She smiles. "I forgot how well she cooked." I say quietly. She smiles. "Better than me?" She ask quietly. I look at her. "This is a lose lose situation for me isn't it?" She nods. "I like both of your cooking. You make the best pizza, she remade my mom's mac and cheese." I explain. She laughs quietly. "How?" She ask quietly. I shrug. "I don't know! It's like magic!" I tell her. "They might have made it together. Like the recipe that's why they have it mastered." She says quietly. I shrug. "They are taking the saying 'taking it to the grave' way to seriously!" I whisper. "There's stuff in there that I can't figure out!" She says annoyed. "I brought some leftovers. I purposely didn't eat some so I could take it home." I tell her. She smiles. "How was your weekend... thing?" I ask her. "Good! Kinda, Jason got sick. Nothing bad, just ate to much dairy and threw up then was fine." I smile. "That's not great but he seems fine." I whisper. "Anything else?" I ask quietly. "Not really! We went to the park and he played video games." She tells me. "We just chilled." I nod.